Platform 9 3/4 and Ronald Weasley

~Harry POV~

After leaving Diagon Alley,  Professor Snape had dropped Rose and I back at the Dursleys.  I couldn't help but smirk as he threatened the Dursleys to treat us well.  It seemed that he hadn't forgotten about the conversation Rose and I had had with him.

Rose had fallen asleep soon after we left Diagonal Alley and Professor Snape had carried her in his arms the whole way back.

After setting Rose down on a couch in the Dursley's living room, he place Psyche down on the floor and sat down on the couch, calling me over.

Professor Snape informed us that in two weeks, he would take us to King's Cross train station, where we would board the train leaving from platform 9 3/4.

"I'll be back here at exactly 7:30 am sharp," he said. "The both of you should be packed and ready by then."

When he left, I noticed that Rose was crying in her sleep.

"R-rose..." I trailed off, "Are you okay?"

"Please no," she cried out, breathing shakily, "I D-didn't, I would never!"

Alarmed, I shook her lightly, and when she didn't respond, I did so with much more urgency.

"ROSE!" I yelled, finally getting her to respond.

She shot up, eyes wide with fear, "H-Harry?" She stammered, quaking.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"A nightmare?" She said, she seemed fairly confused, "There were crows... I think." She spoke uncertainty, "H-Harry, I can't seem to remember!"

Brows furrowing, I frowned. "It's fine," I replied soothingly, "don't try to think about it too much."
.
.
.
"We've got to get packing for Hogwarts," I tried to lighten the mood, "Not that we have much to pack, but still... we'll be able to make new friends that won't hate or ignore us because of Dudley's threats.

"Ah, Okay," she replied brightly

She seemed fine now, but I couldn't help worrying about how she felt. The sight of her frightened eyes had imprinted itself into my mind.
_______
~Time Skip~

"Isn't it exciting!" Rose exclaimed, bouncing with gleeful energy, "We're going to a magical school!  We're magical people!  We can make friends!"

I nodded absentmindedly, my mind was still lingering on the nightmare she had two weeks ago. 

Rose and I were holding our bags and school supplies, waiting for Professor Snape to  come and pick us up.

There was a loud crack, and Professor Snape appeared in front of us.

"Professor Snape!"  Rose cried out, she didn't seem at all fazed by his sudden appearance.  "It's so nice to see you again!  How are you?  What did you do these past two weeks!  Isn't Psyche pretty!!! Did you know that Harry and I pre studied all our work!!!"

I snorted at the endless amount of questions she was spouting. Professor Snape seemed quite taken back, he most likely wasn't expecting to be met with such a vigorous greeting.

He cleared his throat, "Come with me, I'll bring you to King's Cross station."

For a moment, his stony face seemed a bit flustered, but I convinced myself that it was a trick of the light.  Since I had first met him, he had been a cold and distant man,  there was no way that he would be flustered by Rose's actions.
_______
~Time Skip~
_______
~Rose POV~

King's Cross was bustling with activity, and Harry and I found it hard to maneuver through the crowds.

Harry and I were hesitant to pass through the barrier to get to the Hogwarts express, it wasn't because we didn't trust Professor Snape, but we just couldn't stop thinking about walking into a brick wall.

"Would you prefer that I walked through the barrier first Mr. Potter, Rose?" Professor Snape sighed.

Harry and I nodded rapidly, eyes wide.

Watching intently as Professor Snape seemingly disappeared into the wall, a newfound confidence grew inside of us.

Psyche, who was nestled in my arms squeaked in terror as Harry and I locked eyes, and simultaneously ran towards the barrier. 

The world flickered, and we found ourselves standing in a bustling train platform.  Around us, many people were lugging their bags onto the train and yelling heartfelt goodbyes to their families.

"Now that wasn't as bad as your wild imagination thought it would be wasn't it," Professor Snape said, making us jump up in shock, we hadn't realized that he had been behind us.

"I—"
"Guess so," Harry and I said, finishing each other's sentences.

Realizing what we had just done, Harry looked down sheepishly while I blushed, feeling embarrassed.

"Well then," Professor Snape spoke, dispersing the embarrassing mood that had taken place. "I will be seeing you at Hogwarts, let's hope that at least one of you won't be like the usual dunderheads that I teach."

"Bye Professor Snape!" Harry replied, disregarding Professor Snape's vague insult.

I repeated what Harry said, beaming the entire time, even lifting up Psyche's plump paws so that she could say her goodbyes too.

The two of us made our way onto the train, finding an empty compartment and settling down in there. 

We had hoped for some peace and quiet, but it seemed that nothing would be going our way today.  Our compartment door burst open and we found ourselves face to face with a freckled boy with vibrant red hair.