Chapter 1 - Love At First Sight

It was the begging of summer in Staten Island, New York. All four of the gang Sal, Q, Joe, Murr had just finished their back to back shows at St. George's Theatre.

As my friend Lily and I was walking out of St. George's Theatre, I walked round the corner I walked straight into Sal Vulcano & Brian Quinn (Also known as Q). My Drink went flying out of my hand and landed on Sal. I was so embarrassed. My face went bright red, because Sal has been my Idol since 2011 and my Diet Coke was all over him. " Oh My God I am so sorry." I exclaimed. "Oh no, It's fine I was feeling a little dehydrated anyway." He replied laughing. I was so shocked I was expecting Sal to go mental at me and hate me, but instead he just laughed. " Well it's kind of my fault as well I wasn't looking where I was going. Sal said. Sal Started blushing it was like he had a crush on me. " Let me buy you and your friend another drinks to make up for the last one." Sal Added. Lily and I was shocked. "Courtney, Sal Vulcano is buying you a drink, lioe how often does your idol/crush take you out to buy you a drink.

Sal, Q, Lily and I made our way to the bar across from St. George's Theatre. As we entered the bar people started screaming with excitement. "Wow, Sal you and Q are really popular here." Lily said. " It's never been this wild." Said Q and Sal.

*2 Hours Later*

"Well I've got to go, Before it gets dark." I said. " Oh, Okay." Said Sal. "Ermm...can we meet later after me and Q finish our podcast." Sal added. "Yes of course, I can't wait, Where should we meet and what time." I Said. " How about 6:30, and what hotel are you and Lily staying at." Asked Sal.
"Hotel Spectacular." I said I'm reply to Sal's question. "Shut the back door." Sal and Q said. "What, What." Me and Lily said. " Hotel Spectacular is where me and the gang are staying." Q said. "No way." I said in shock. " What room are you guys staying in." Said Sal. I pull out my key to check what room me and Lily are in. " 546." I said. Sal and Q looked so happy. " What a coincidence I'm in 547 and Q is in 548." Sal said with a massive smile on he's face. I look around for Lily and Sal looks around for Q. " Where the hell have they gone." Sal said. " I Have no idea." Then Sal sees them outside. "Found them." Said Sal pointing at the window. I look to see them to holding hands. "Sal I think Q and Lily are going out." I said in shock. Sal was laughing. "What's so funny." I said. " Well Q the least Fashionable person I know has got a girlfriend." Sal replied. "Oh Yh, that is quite funny." I said laughing. I pull out my phone to see what the time was. " I really have to go now, it's going to get dark soon." I said walking out the bar. " Come on lily we have to go, anyways we are going on a date with them later." I said. " Okay bye Q." said Lily. "Bye Lil" Said Q.