Chapter 4 - On The Road

I have just realised if Me and Q leave Sal, Joe and Murr alone for half and hour they will entertain their selfs with coupons. Sal had brought some coupons on the he had won to buy something nice while he was on tour. Anyways Q took me out for lunch to say thank you for dumping Lily while the Driver was filling up the Tour bus with Gas.

Me and Q made our way back to the Bus.

*20 Minutes Later The Bus Starts Moving*

"Guys the bus is a mess" said Sal. " There's boxes every where full of food." Sal added. "Look there's one full of gum." Said Joe laughing. We all started tidying the bus. so when we get to Chicago we don't have to rush to find our stuff.

*5 hours later*

Q walks up to the bus driver and asked "How long till we are at Chicago." "5 minutes." The bus driver answered.
" Guys we will be in Chicago in 5, so get your stuff ready." said Q. " okay thanks." we all said back.

* we arrive in Chicago*

Me, Sal , Q and Murr decide to go to the grocery store just opposite where the Tour Bus was parked to buy so food and drinks. But Joe decided to go straight to the hotel and Check in. But Joe didn't check in as Joe Gatto, But as Sal Vulcano and went up to mine and Sal's room, turned the heat up to 110 degrees and took a shit in our toilet and didn't flush then check out. About 20 minutes later Sal checks in for me and him. Joe pulls me aside and starts talking to me about he's Wife Bessy and how I should meet her, to distract me so I wouldn't follow Sal. Sal goes up to our room while Joe is still taking to me. Sal opened the door and gets hit in the face by a pipping hot shit. Sal literally shouted. "WWWHHHAAAATTTT !!" me and Joe could hear him from down stairs Joe started giggling. Sal went flying into the managers office and said " WHAT THE FUCK MAN !! " pacing up and down madly. " ILL WAIT TILL YOU GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE !!" shouted Sal. The manager puts the phone down. " HI MY NAME IS SAL VULCANO IM IN ROOM 123C AND IVE GUTTA BIT OF A
SHIT-UATION GOING ON, WHERE DO I BEGGIN, IM PRITTY SURE THE HEATING BROKEN CAUSE MY ROOM WAS LIKE 120 DEGREES IN THAT MOTHER FUCKING CELVIN, I THINK I MADE THE WRONG TURN AND I WENT TO AFRICAS MEADOWS, I WAS LOOKING FOR MUFFASA SO I STARTED MY JOURNEY AND I SMELT SOMETHING, WHATS THAT BY THE WATERING HOLE THAT AINT FUCKING SIMBA THATS A FUCKING TURD IN THE TOILET, I NEED SOMEONE TO COME UPSTAIRS AND AWWW-SAVEN-YAA THAT MOTHER FUCKER OUT IF THE TOILET CAUSE I AINT FUCKNG HUKUNA MATATA RIGHT NOW !!!" Shouted Sal. " Okay, calm down." said the manager looking scared of Sal. Joe was just laughing he's head off. "How about I get you a better room for the same price, wait no you and your friends can get upgrades on you room and the room for free." said the manager. " Okay" Said Sal.
About 20 minutes later we all go new rooms. This one Joe hadn't taken a shit in the toilet. We now also had free room service. " I ain't giving this place a tip." Sal said still a bit angry.

A few hours later Joe, Sal, Q and Murr left to go to their 7 o'clock show. The guys got me a V.I.P pass and front row seats.

Joe and Murr was mucking around. "I can't believe we have 3 more weeks left of this tour." Said Murr. "Bloody hell, really 3 weeks left." said Joe. "I WANNA GO HOME, I WANNA GO HOME." Joe started shouting and laughing. "I WANT CHOCOLATE, I WANT CHOCOLATE." Joe added. I threw some candy at him. "I'll stay, I'll stay with my best friends, I love you guys." Joe said. "3 more weeks" Murr said. " I WANNA GO HOME." Joe started shouting and laughing again. It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.