Chapter 7 - Meeting Bessy

I woke up and I felt like hell. "What happened I asked Sal. "You and Kasey got drunk out of your minds last night." Sal answered. "Oh really." I said. "Yeah, you was proper pissed." Sal said. "That probably explains why I've go a head ache." I said. "Probably." Said Sal. I get up to make me and Sal some breakfast. I had Special K and Sal had a bacon sandwich. After breakfastSal told me that I would meet Bessy Gatto (Joes wife). "Oh, Cool." I said. "When and where am I meeting her." I asked Sal. "In the mall at 12 o'clock." Sal answered. "So I've got 5 hours to get ready." I said. I went and had a shower washed my hair, dried and straightened my hair so I looked nice for Bessy. Then I picked out a cute little outfit to wear. It was 9 o'clock when I finished getting ready so I sent Sal down to the shop across the road to get a Congratulations card for Joe and Bessy because Bessy was pregnant. When Sal got back he had a card and two bouquets of flowers. "Why have you got two bouquets." I ask. "I bought one for Bessy and one for my beautiful girlfriend." Sal said. "Aww thanks baby." I said. "It's alright, I wanted to get you something as beautiful as you, but I couldn't find anything because your the most beautiful thing on earth." Sal said. "Aww, you really do how to please a girl." I said. Sal came and gave me a kiss.

*3 hours later*

I went to the mall to meet Bessy while Joe, Sal, Q and Murr was getting ready to film a challenge for the show. I met Bessy. "Hi, I'm Courtney." I said to her. "Hi, I'm Bessy." She answered. "Your really Pretty." I said to her. "Aww thanks but not a pretty as you." She answered. "Your way more prettier than me." I said. Bessy and I made our way to Primark, then New Look and many more clothes and beauty stores. Me and Bessy had a great time. "I hope we can meet up and do this again." Bessy said putting her phone number into my phone. "Yeah me to, How about we do this again when we are back in Staten Island." I said.

*10 Minutes Later*