Chapter 9 - Planning revenge

My phone kept on ringing. It was Was Gatto. "Hello." I Said. "Hi Courtney, can you pop over to my hotel room for a minute." Joe asked. "Yeah, course, I'll be 2 minutes, what's you room number." I said. "Okay thanks and I'm room 237." Joe said. "Okay bye see you in a minute." I said. "Bye." Said Joe. I ended the call. "Sal...I've got to go, Joe wants me a second, he probably wants help with something I won't be long." I said to Sal leaving the door. "Okay Hun, see you in a minute." Said Sal. I walked down the corridor till I got to Joe and Bessy's room. I Knock on the door. Joe answered. "Come in." Said Joe. "So what did you want." I said. " Erm... can you help me get Sal back for doing that little trick in the food court." Sal Asked. "Yh okay." I Said. "So I was thinking, because Sal lost this episode he's punishment could be he has to go to a boat full of garbage to find he's brand new phone." Joe said. "Yh that sounds perfect for Sal cause he's got germephobia." I said. "So can you get he's phone for me because you living with him while we are on tour." Said Joe. "Yh of course you do know he's going to hold a grudge against me after right." I said. "No we will say that Q got he's phone while they was recording there podcast." Said Joe. "Okay I'll give it to you when we get on the tour bus tomorrow." I said. "Okay thanks, go back and act natural." Said Joe. So I left the hotel room and went back to mine and Sal's. "What did he want." Sal asked. "Ermm he wanted some tips on how to make pasta bake." I said. "That's easy to make." Said Sal. "Yeah, well you know joe can't cook." I said. Me and Sal both started laughing.