Chapter 5 - The show

It was 5 minutes till the show began. Sal gave me a hug and a kiss. I told the guys good luck and I made my way to my seat. The room was quite, Then Kasey came on (one of mine and the gangs friends). Kasey was the opening act. He was amazing. Then the voice through the speakers said. "Please welcome, Sal, Q, Joe and Murr." The guys run on stage and the crowd we wild. "HELLO CHICAGO." Shouted Joe. WOOOOHHH shouted the crowd. Sal gave me a cheeky wink to me as Joe was introducing the gang. "Wow thank you all for coming tonight." Said Sal the crowd was still going wild. "Tonight we will show you; stuff you will never see on TV, Behind the scenes, how we created the Tenderloins and much more." Said Q

"First off, you guys can to this yourself, It's awkward enough as it is in public places so me and Joe came up with a way to make things even more awkward. As soon as the doors open on a elevator or any other public place we do this (Sal and Joe walk up to each other and put there noses on each other and just stand there.) This just make this awkward and uncomfortable for people around you but entertaining for you." Sal Said. "You can do it in the subway, or restaurant or just any crowded public place." Said Joe

*15 Minutes Later*

"This part of the show is something we like to call, Stuff You'll Never See On TV." Said Q. "First we have to pitch the challenges to TruTv to see if they will lets us do the challenge." Said Murr. "I Say about one third of what we send in gets approved." Said Joe Laughing. "Our first challenge that sadly got turned down was Get In The Van." Said Sal. The crowd started laughing. "So what we have a unmarked vehicle without licence plates." Said Joe. " So basically we drive up to a crowded corner push down the breaks, pole our heads out the back door and say Get In The Van." Said Sal. "So what its opposite a school." Q said. The crowd was still laughing. "Seems un-harmful right." Asked Joe. "Hey You Get In The Van." Q said in he's Goblin voice. "I think I just realised why they won't let us do-it." Said Joe. Everyone was laughing. "Another challenge that got shot down on us is make it Drizzle." Said Q. "Basically, we want to go to a strip club but we only want to rip in pennys." Said Murr. Joe started dancing like he was the stripper in the club but kept he's clothes on. "Shake that booty mama, Shake that booty mama, SHAKE THAT BOOTY." Joe said. The. he turned to face Sal, Sal reached into he's back pocket to get some pennys. "Good luck in college girl." Said sal then threw the pennys over Joe. The crowd was laughing really loud.

Now let's show you behind the scenes never before see footage." Said Q. The first clip came on, it was a clip from season 3 when they was in the dog shelter. They was in the basement. "I dare you to eat some dog shit. " Sal said to Murr. "I'll give you 100 dollars if you do." Sal added. "Okay" Said Murr. Joe went to get some dog shit for Murr to eat. "I'll give you 250 dollars if you do." Said Larry and member of the impractical jokers cast. "Cool so I will get 350 Dollars for eating a piece of dog shit." Said Murr. Joe came back with a can of coke and a piece of dog shit in a piece of paper. "Eat it, Eat it, Eat it, 1, 2, 3 Go." We all shouted. Murr eat the dog shit. Joe, Sal was being sick and Q was shocked. "You earned it man" Said Sal giving Murr he's winning. The video ended. " That probably was the worst day of my life, who can you do that man." Said Sal. "Your the one who dared me to do it so why are you complaining." Said Murr. "Anyways, Let's get on with the show instead of arguing." Said Sal. "Yeah, alright." Said Murr agreeing with Sal.

*10 Minutes Later*

"It's now time to show you how we came together to form Impractical Jokers aka The Tenderloins." Said Q. "As you know we all met in Improv Class we was there for two reasons, to make people laugh and meet girls." Said Sal. "After college we started off in my mums basement just doing improv (acting) to entertain our self." Said Joe. "Then one day we decided to become The Tenderloins and finally do our comedy for someone." Said Murr. "We went to perform at comedy clubs." Said Q. "But then one day we just thought we should stop, maybe we aren't going to get any where." Said Joe. "Yeah, we was ready to close up." Murr added. "Then the TV show came in." Said Sal. "We always say we're a 19 year over night success." Joe said laughing.