Chapter 6 - Meet and Greet

After the show, the guys and I went to the meet and greet well I wasn't part of it I just stayed it the corner while the guys was doing the meet and greet. Sal and the guys would come over to me and talk to me in between each group. Some people wanted to know who the mystery girl was that they read in the paper so Sal pointed at me and everyone was asking me questions. "How to have you guys been going out." , "How long did you guys know each other before you started dating." and "Can you and Sal kiss so we can take a picture." was some of the questions people was asking me and Sal. "Ermm..we have been going out for 2 weeks, we met at our show and Yh we can kiss." Me and Sal answered. "Well you guys should really be hanging out with Joe, Murr, Q and Sal not me and Sal after all it is there meet and greet." I said. "Oh yeah, I forgot, I just wanted to know about you and Sal." some people said. After that group had gone I went up to Sal and the gang. "I think I might meet you guys back at the hotel I don't want mine and Sal's love life getting in the way of you guys meeting you fans." I said. " You don't have to do that." Said Joe. "It was like this when me a Bessy started dating and then got married." Joe added. "Yeah, I know but I just feel like in messy up your meet and greet." I said. " Okay." Sal said giving you the key. "We will be about 20 minutes." Said Murr. "Okay." I said. "Do you want someone to go back to the hotel with you, like Kasey so you aren't alone." Sal asked. "Ermm... Yh okay." I said. Q went off and got Kasey.
When Q got back with Kasey, Sal gave me a huge. " See you soon baby." He said to me. "Okay, Love you." I Said in reply to Sal.

Me and Kasey made our way to mine and Sal's hotel room. "So what to you wanna do." Said Kasey. "I don't know, how about shots." I said. "Okay."
Kasey said. "We have got loads of alcohol." I said. " Let me guess from Q." Said Kasey. "Yh." I replied to Kasey. I went and got the shot glasses.

*20 Minutes Later*

I herd a knock at the door. I opened it, It Sal, Joe and Q. "Where's the other person." I Said. "You mean Murr." Said Joe. "Yeah him." I said. "I think she's drunk." Said Q. "Yeah me to."Said Joe. They all came into the hotel room. As they got round they corner. Kasey was jumping on the sofa. There was shot glasses every where. Sal looked mad but didn't shout because he knew me and Kasey was drunk out of our minds. "Kasey I think you should go to your hotel room and get some sleep." Said Sal. Joe and Q started cleaning up the shit glasses while Sal was trying to get Kasey to go to he's hotel room to get some sleep. "Uh...What." Said Kasey. "Come on Kasey, lets get you back to your hotel." Said Sal again. Sal took Kasey to he's hotel room to make sure he got to the right room and didn't hurt himself. When Sal got back they hotel room was tidy. "Thanks Guys." Sal said. "It's alright mate, we just didn't want you to stress out with it all to tidy up." Said Joe. "Courtney, I think you should get some sleep to." Sal Said. "Uhh..okay." I said. Sal guided me to our bed so I didn't fall and hurt myself. Then Joe, Q and Sal just started watching TV and Joe facetimed Bessy. Bessy said that she was in Chicago to come and see Joe and the gang. Joe told Bessy about me and how me and Bessy should hang out tomorrow because the gang was not going anywhere because they had another show in Chicago.

*The Next Day*