Chapter 2 - Date Time

I Herd a knock at the door. I Ran hoping it was Sal and Q. It was. I was wearing a beautiful dress, so was Lily and Q and Sal was wearing a nice shirts and Jeans. "Het Beautiful." Sal Said to me. "Lily you are looking G-E-O-GEZ." Said Q. " Hey Guys." Me and Lily said. We was so excited because it's not everyday you get to go on a date with Q and Sal. " Shall we head off." Said Sal. "Yeah." Said Lily. "Where do you girls want go." Said Q. "How about T.G.I Friday's because that's my favourite place ever." I said. "Okay, that sounds good, T.G.I Friday's it is." Sal said. We walked to the parking lot where Sal's car was.

*1 Hour Later*

Lily and Q left to go to the arcades. Sal looked a little nervous. "Are you okay." I asked Sal. "Erm....Yes/No, I really want to kiss you but I've never kissed a girl who I truly loved before. " Said Sal. "You want to kiss me." I said. "Oh, oh no I shouted of said anything should I." Said Sal. "No, That's not what I meant, I just didn't know you wanted to kiss me, plus I've never been kissed before I was saving it for the right guy and I think you might be him." I said going red. Sal pays the bill for me and him.

We walk out side T.G.I Friday's and me and Sal are holding hands. Sal leans in to kiss me and I leaned in to kiss him. Sal rings Q to say meet us at the car leaving in 10. When we met them at the car Sal asked me and Lily a question. "Do you girls want come in your with us we start tomorrow." "Yes, yes of course." Me and lily answer.

We got back to the hotel and we all went to are rooms. "Bye." We all said to each other. " So I'll knock for you guys tomorrow at 7 so we have enough time to go to the shops in the morning and all of that and get to the Tour bus on time, and make sure you pack for 32 days. " Said Sal to me and Lily. " Okay baby night." I Said to Sal. " Love you." Said Q to Lily. Me and lily entered our room and started scream with excitement. Then my phone went off. It was Sal. "Talk it you girls had a great night xoxoxo." The Text said. "Oh sorry didn't know we was really loud." I texted back. "Get some sleep baby, see you in the morning." Sal Texted. "Okay, Night baby." I texted back.