Chapter 11 - Prank Time

We all woke up Me and Joe couldn't wait to get Sal back for that mean trick they guys pulled in the Food Court. I got ready and I got Sal's and phone while he had a shower. I told Sal I was gunna have a Cup of coffee with Bessy. It wasn't completely a lie, I did go out with Bessy to get a coffee I just gave Joe the phone when I met Bessy. While Bessy and I went for a coffee Joe went and put Sal's phone on the garbage boat.
When Joe, Bessy and I got back I went to mine and Sal's room. Sal had just got dressed. So I rang Murr and said "Hello, ermm are you ready to go." Q and Murr was in on Pranking Sal as well. "Yeah, I'll just get my shoes on and I'll get Q, meet you down stairs in 2." said Murr. Me and Sal was getting our shoes on. "Ermm, where's my phone I can't seem to find in." Sal asked. "You left it on the bus because it was on charge." I said sharply. "Oh okay." Sal answered. "Joe invited me and Bessy to watch you and the guys film your challenge." I said. "Oh cool, I don't even know what we are doing for our challenge today." Sal said. We left the hotel room and met Joe, Bessy, Q and Murr down stairs. Joe had a massive smile on he's face. "Why are you so happy." Sal asked Joe. "I'm jut excited to film today." Joe lied. He was actually happy for what him and the guy was about to do to him. "Oh...Okay...." Said Sal.
As we got closer to the garbage boat the guys said that they had to be blind food him for the challenge and that it was a Joker vs Joker challenge. As we all step on the boat Sal starts to freak. The floor was damp and he didn't like it "Eww...What is that." Sal said freaking. The guys take off the blind fold. "Wweeelll.....maybe it's not a challenge maybe it's ur punishment." Q, Joe and Murr all said. "Ohhh Nooo, I anit going on that." Said Sal. Sal has germophobia so this is the perfect punishment for him. "You have to, we made a pact that you can't say No to a punishment." Said Q. "Guy's you can't make me do this." Sal said horrified. "Sal, you know your New Phone." Joe said. "Yeah..." Sal replied. "It's hidden in one of them Bin Bags." Q Said Laughing. Sal was panicking. "Noo...Noo you didn't." Sal said wiv a bit of anger.