Chapter 3 - The Tour Beggings

All I wanted to do was get up, Go to the shop with Sal, Q and lily then meet Joe and Murr at the Tour Bus. But of course it's me so everything had to go wrong. We walked into the shop and saw the newspaper. The headlines was...
Sal and Mystery Girl Kissing Last Night.
"Oh My God Sal have you had a look at the head lines yet. Someone must have followed us late last night and watched us on our Date, and Took pictures of us. "What really." Sal Asked. "Yeah." I said. " Well it's not that big of a deal, No one knows who you are it said Mystery girl." Said Sal. "Yeah, I know I just don't get why people have to get involved in our personal life." I said. "Okay let's just try and forget about it and I bet people would have forgot about it as well when we get back from tour." Sal said. " Yeah, Okay I said agreeing with him.

*10 Minutes Later*

We all turned up at where the Tout bus is supposed to pick us up. Q, Murr, Lily, Sal and I was all waiting out side there high school where that all met and it was where the bus was picking up all up from. We was just waiting on Joe. Joe finally got here with a big smile on his face. "Guess what Guys ! " Said Joe excitedly. " What, What." we all said. " Bessy is pregnant." He said. "Aww congratulations." I said. "Is it yours." Said Murr. Everyone was laughing. "Wait, Who the Hell are you." Joe said to me and Lily. "Oh Joe this is CourtneyMy girlfriend , and This is Lily Q's Girlfriend." Sal said. "Oh, I'm so sorry I must of sounded so rude." Joe said apologising. " No, it's fine." Me and Lily replied. " Oh, Yh Joe, Courtney and Lily are joining us on our tour." Said Q. "Oh cool that will be fun." Joe said.

* The Tour Bus arrives*

"It's massive." I said. "Well did you think it would be small." Said Joe. Me and Joe started laughing. "No I hair didn't realise it would be this big." I said.

*We all get in the tour bus*

The Bus Driver was just taking a half an hour break because he had been driving for 3 hours.

Joe and Murr was mucking around. Joe was saying Murr looked like a ferret and was making ferret noises. "I don't look like a fucking ferret." Said Murr laughing. "Yes you do." We all shouted expect Lily. " You guys are being so mean to Murr." Lily said. "Aww thanks Lily, But it's fine they are only mucking around." Murr said to Lily. "No Murr it's not fine they are bullying you and it's not nice." Lily shouted. Joe secretly whispered to Q. "Q that lily girl you are going out with seems like a bitch." "Yeah I didn't know she had that side to her, I'll ask Courtney if she is usually like this, if so I'll dump her before we have to put up with her for 32 days." Said Q. " Pssstt... Courtney is Lily usually like this." Q asked me. " Yeah." I answered. " Oh, okay can you dump her for me because if she can't deal with one silly joke I don't think she can deal with me who makes jokes all the time." Asked Q. "Errmm....Okay." I said. "Thanks Courtney" Q said to me.
" Lily can I talk to you in private for a second." I asked. " Yes of course." Said Lily. "Ermm... There is no easy way to put this but Q is dumping you because you got moody at he's joke earlier." I said feeling bad for her. "Okay." she said with tear running down her face. Q came and gave Lily her bags and some cash to get back to her in place. Lily started walking off and shouted "Hey I think it's better if we are not best friends or even friends, don't even bother calling me." " Okay suit yourself." I shouted back. I got back one the bus and The gang gave me a hug. "I bet that was hard for you, I love baby." Said Sal. "Yeah, Thanks." Said Q giving me a hug. "I guess if that's what it took to end our friendship I guess we was never true friends in the first place, any ways I've got my boyfriend and he's friends to keep me strong." I said. "yeah we are always here for you." They all said.

The drive got back on the bus.

*The Bus started moving*