Chapter 6 - Advice

- Hey Dazai? - the brunette turned away from whatever he was doing and looked at his younger friend.

- Oh hi Atsushi, need something?

- W-well...

- "Well" what?

- Uhm... What was your m-most succesfull s-suicide attempt? - Dazais eyes widened a bit in concern and worry, but soon enough he got back to his smug expression.

- Listen carefully, it's quite a story. So uhh... I was in work (already in the Agency) and I got kind of a little breakdown. Music helps me so I put my headphones on right? And then Kunikida just comes up to me, takes them off angrily and yells at me for being lazy at work even tho I was working on that goddamn report. Anyways my breakdown got worse but I showed no signs so, yk, they won't worry. And when I got back to my apartament I was still feeling down and so I took a rope and just like that I hang myself :) But Kunikida wanted to visit me for something, if not, I would be dead.

- Oh and Dazai...

- Hm? - the taller man raised an eyebrow.

- Why is that you want to die? - the brunettes eyes widened yet again. He haven't heard that in a long time. His face turned serious, a grin he wasn't usually seen having.

- And tell me Atsushi, is there any walue in the ceremony of living? - this time Atsushi was suprised.

- I-I mean not really... Especially if you don't make anything for others...

- That's right - Dazai smiled. - Now, why did you wanted to know?

- Uhhh... To prevent that from happening...?

- Okay! Hope you won't! - Dazai laughed and thought:

"What an obvious lie... Hope you won't do anything stupid Atsushi"

Meanwhile Atsushi went to buy a rope.

====================================

Hi!

As you see, this is just angst. And there will be more ;) Hope you have a great day/night!

~A.A.♡