Chapter 7 - Sad

(A/N: this chapter will have a pretty precise description of su1cide, just a warning)

Another stressfull day for Atsushi. Some gang started to form on it's own and had been acting up with two members having abilities. Pink Lotus, cause that's what it's called, blew up cara in the centrum od the city and the Agency had many work due to that incident. Atsushi was also failing at controlling his tiger lately and today he almost killed a civil. He felt shitty about himself in every way possible.

End it.

End it all.

Who would care?

He wasn't even resisting. He let the bad thoughts overtake him, he didn't care.

Do it.

Take the rope you bought.

Nobody will stop you.

Nobody cares.

He stood up. Went to his wardrobe. Took the rope. Put a chair below the chandelier. Hanged the rope. Made a loop. Put his head through it. Then he heard his phone in his pocket ring.

- A-tsu-shi-kun!!!

- Yeah Dazai?

- Can I come over?

- Yea sure, I don't know if I'll be there though...

- Oh, where are you going?

- Heaven, maybe hell... Who knows? - he hang up.

Dazai, he was the only best friend Atsushi had his entire life. He always made him cheer up, told him jokes, they hung out a lot... And now he is gonna leave him.

Well, too late now I guess.

He kicked the chair and hanged.

As he felt the noose tighten on his neck his whole life flashed before his eyes. The abuse, everytime he got called names, the figts with Port Mafia, the sight of his ex-boyfriend kissing someone else and a small amount of happy moments spent in the Armed Detective Agency. He slightly smiled as he thought "goodbye" before completly blacking out.

====================================

Hi!

Yaay, another chapter! Idk what to write here seriously lol- Yall see shit is happening. It's short cause yes. Hope you have a great day/night!

~A.A.♡