Chapter 13 - Hard

Hey you! Yes you! Here! Some smut! Quick! Catch and run from the yaoi police!

I don't know what am I doing :)

Have mercy on me pls

===================================

Atsushi backed away a little.

- Wh-what do you mean D-Dazai? - the brunette leaned in forward making their lips almost connect.

- You heard me love~

He kissed the other male. But it wasn't a normal kiss. It was lustful and full of desire.

Atsushi tried pull back a bit and end the kiss, but the other just deepened it. He used his thumb to spread his lovers lips apart and let his toungue explore the insides of the weretigers mouth. The smaller let out a muffled yelp at the sudden action and he felt Dazai smirk against his lips.

Atsushi pulled away from the kiss and looked into his partners lust-filled eyes.

- Do you wanna continue? - Dazai asked hoping for a yes.

- I-I guess yea-ah~ - Atsushi cut himself off with a moan as he felt a slight bite at his neck.

The brunette kissed, sucked and bited the smallers neck and jawline earning heavy breaths and whimpers from him. He then slid his hand under his shirt. He reached his nipple and he pinched it softly. At that Atsushi moaned yet again.

After a bit of this teasing Atsushis shirt was off and Dazai was on top of him, licking on his chest and stomach. He was gradually going down until he got to the brim of others sweatpants and boxers. He grinned seeing a tent standing there.

- Looks like someone has a problem huh? - he teased as the other just blushed and breathed heavily.

- I swear to god Dazai, if you don't do something soon... Hn~ - Dazai palmed him through his pants.

- You think you can make demands? Cute.

He slipped his hand under the fabric of the sweatpants and took them off, leaving Atsushi only in boxers. He began to undress himself too, now they both were almost nude.

- Do you want me to go hard or soft?

- U-uhm soft please... It's my first time...

- Awww, I'll be taking my babys virginity! - the brunette smirked as he took the rest of their clothes off.

He then suprisingly enough went to his coat for lube (24/7 horny mofo).

He put some on his fingers and put his middle finger to Atsushis hole.

- Tell me if it hurts, ok? - the other just nodded.

He whined a loud sound as he felt the weird stretching pain of a something entering him. Dazai stopped on the spot.

- You okay babe? Are you sure you want to continue?

- Y-yes... Please don't stop.... - at that the brunette smiled in satisfaction and started to slowly move his finger in and out.

Atsushis whined and hisses of pain gradually turned into groaning and then into full on moans. Only then did Dazai started to curl his finger and went a bit faster, quickly adding another one. The male below him was starting to get high on pleasure.

A bit of stretching later, when Dazai could put three of his fingers in and out without problems, he pulled them out and grabbed the lube again. He started to lube up his member as his boyfriend watched and gulped at the size.

- Are you ready? - Dazai lined himself up.

- I-I don't thing it'll fit... - the brunette kissed his cheek and gave him a reasurring smile. He slowly put the head of his cock in his boyfriends hole, the other moaning loudly at the feeling. Dazai just went on until he bottomed out and stopped to let his lover adjust. - G-go on... Move please... - on that the brunette pulled out and started to slowly thurst into the groaning and whimpering boy.

He rapidly but slowly fastened his pace and that made the bottom moan lider and louder.

- Ahn~ H-harder please~ DAzahi~ - the brunette thrusted harsher then before and that made Atsushi almost scream.He arched his back and that imidietly made him moan as loud as he could as Dazai was now hitting his prostate. The older caught on and fastened and harshened his thrust sending his lover to heaven.

Atsushi felt something twist in his stomach and his blurred mind realised he was close.

- I'm gohonna~ c-cum - he said as clearly as his drooling mouth could make out. Dazai leanedhis head into the crook of Atsushis neck and whispered against his skin.

- Cum for me baby~

Soon ropes of white liquid left Atsushis body with a loud moan, coating his and his lovers stomachs and the sheets.

Dazai fucked him through the climax, his own building up with every thrust and every moan filled with overstimulation from his lover. He soon released into him and into the sheets with a low moan. He pulled out and went to grab towels to wash themselves up.

He came back to the sight of Atsushi sleeping, probably exhausted. He cleaned him and himself up and put on fresh clothes on him and his boyfriend.

====================================

Hi!

Here you go you horny fucks. Again, thx for the 1k! Have a great day/night!

~A.A.♡