Chapter 10 - Hangout

- Hey,are you free tomorrow like 1 pm?

It was like four days after Atsushis "incident". Ever since that Dazai always made sure to keep his friend entertained after work and on weekends. He was making him feel better about himself day by day. He was letting him know he cares. Today was a not-so-busy Friday in the office, middle of June.

- Yea sure! Where are we gonna go this time? - Atsushi smiled at his co-worker.

- How about... Going to the movies?

- Oh sure! What movie though?

- Eh- We'll discuss it when we get there.

~~ at the cinema (timeskip brought to you by Kunikidas Perfect book) ~~

- Soo... What movie? - they were standing in the cinema hall looking at posters and banners of diffrent movies.

- What about... "Venom"?

- The banner kinda looks scary but sure?

- Come on then Atsushi! - Dazai grabbed his friend lead him to the register.

They bought the tickets and went to buy food. They got a big bucket of popcorn and two drinks and went to the hall that lead to rooms where movies were streamed. Unfortunatelyin their room was still in use for a diffrent film and they had to wait on the sofas there.

As they waited Atsushi suddenly said:

- You know... The cinema isn't the best place for a date apparently... - Dazai blushed a little and looked at Atsushi confused.

- Why did you say that? - he tried his best not to stutter.

- I don't know really, it just came to my mind - the weretiger smiled awkwardly, his face also tinted red.

- I mean if you want this to be a date it can be one - the brunette smirked and to his satisfaction the other turned red.

- Dazaiii!!! - the suicidal maniacy just laughed at him playfully.

But both od them thought the same thing.

"I wish it was a real date..."

====================================

Hi!

I'm sorry its so late! I had much work to do because of the fact the semestr is ending and my motivation decided to yeet itrself out of the window. I'll try my best to update the next chapter sooner but no promises.

Also

HOW???! I never thought I could achieve something like this! Thank you all so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Merry Christmas!

Have a great day/night!

~A.A.♡