Chapter : 03

A black Lamborghini made a sharp turn scratching the tyres over the concrete road making everyone's eyes goes wide while the driver was driving it as fast as he could while the droplets of sweats were dripping down the handsome man's face making him glow in moonlight. The driver's veiny hands were clutching the steering wheel tightly while it were making absolute rough turns. His other hand was fumbling with his mobile phone punching the numbers trying to call someone very urgently but the busy roads of Seoul were not able to make it happen.

He stopped the car in front of big beautiful mansion which was a bit old but had traditional curves in it. The big runway was having red carpet over it adorning the beauty of the mansion. Beautiful lights were illuminated all around the mansion while the soft grass was shining Beautifully green making the atmosphere more and more royal.

The gentle breeze was carrying the astonishing smell of wet soil while the scent of white roses and daisy was mixed with it. The blonde haired male get out of the car shutting it and taking a bouquet of white roses for his grandmother. He wiped out his sweat and fixed his hair while partying them and swiping them with hands which were looking like nothing but a nest a few minutes ago.

He entered the mansion and was walking confidently while taking long strides making him look like a charming prince who was walking down the throne making everyone bow at him. He was wearing a beautiful and extremely gorgeous black tuxedo with black shiny shoes which were making his long strides more powerful while his dirty blonde hair was parted from sideways while some of his hairs were falling on his eyes making him look like a Greek god. The view of him walking towards the door of mansion was so charming and glowing that it would've made you blind if you had seen him walking there.

(Charming man in Gorgeous Black! ✨🖤)

His hands were holding a bouquet of beautiful white roses which were his grandma's favourite. The white roses were glowing exquisitely in the moon light. After the walk, Taehyung reached the door of Mansion. His hands made their way towards the door bell and rang it subtly. Soon, the shuffling was heard from inside and door was opened by a charming young lady who was wearing a bright red dress which was very revealing since it had a long and deep V cut. The girl smirked and latched himself on Taehyung holding his biceps and started to rub herself on him while batting his fake eyelashes looking at him with a pout which was smudge with red hot lipstick. "Taehyung oppa, help me please."

Taehyung's eyes twitched in disgust looking at the girl who was wearing awfully revealing dress which Taehyung was cringing at. He looked at the girl looking at him with a shop of makeup  banged on her face and instantly recognized the girl. She was none other than KIM MARIA, neighbor of his grandmother. He cringed at the fake eyelashes she was batting and her voice which from her point of view was cute. Taehyung pushed her away and walked towards the hall where he heard a loud melodious fit of giggle. He followed the voice and saw a beautiful angel in white sitting there talking to his grandma who was surprisingly SMILING.