Chapter : 07

Soon, they were led to the dining hall, both Taehyung and Jungkook sat beside each other on the dining table with their family. The dishes kept in front of them were beautifully decorated. And again they were all Jungkook's Favorite. It was overwhelming for jungkook. The dishes looked so pretty and tasty.

The family raised a toast and everybody started to eat the dinner. Grandma Kim's protocol for the wedding was really different then every simple wedding. Everyone will eat when Taehyung and Jungkook will start to eat. Everyone sat at their place and started eating after grandma Kim raised the toast.

The couple were going to eat when grandma Kim's voice stopped them, " Wait. You can't eat food like this". "What do you mean, Hana?" Hae-won, Jungkook's grandmother asked. "What I mean is, they both can't eat with their hands." She explained and then looked at the couple and further explained,

" Your hands will be tied together in such a way that you won't be able to Intake the food. Now, you need to feed each other in order to get your stomach filled. The twist is, your hands being tied will be really really messy picking up the food but you still have to feed your partner neatly". Whole crowd roared in happiness hearing this.

"Yeonjun, Beomgyu bring threads and tie their hands", Taehyung's grandma ordered. "Yes, grandma", they both replied and went to take the ropes, they brought it and tied their hands together in a very twisted manner. After tying both of their hands together, they were given a plate. In Jungkook's plate taehyung's favorite was kept and in taehyung's plate Jungkook's favorite was kept.

"Also, you need to eat each other's favorite food in order to know your partner's taste. This is an old ritual which is followed by us Kims. It was made by our ancestors for newlyweds to make their bond stronger and help them understand their partner. You both can start now. Also, bride feeds their groom first so jungkookie start baby.", grandma kim explained. They both nodded and looked at each other.

Jungkook looked at taehyung's plate and picked up the knife and fork, he tried to cut the piece of korean beef but the plate was moving downwards with the force. The plate was going to fall but Taehyung held it for him and pushed towards the middle. He didn't take his hand off the plate. Jungkook smiled at that supportive gesture of his husband. He successfully cut the piece with the help of taehyung's help and moved the piece towards taehyung's lips.

Taehyung gazed towards those doe eyes and parted his lips, tilting his head and took the piece of beef and ate it calmly. His grandma smiled and looked at the beef and it was red. Meaning, it was too spicy. She widened her eyes and looked over to Jungkook to tell him this, she suddenly felt a hand over her hand and looked down to see the owner. Her eyes met with Beautiful almond ones. She looked at her grandson who shook his head subtly telling her silently to not tell anything to jungkook.

Her grandma looked at Jungkook and saw him smiling. She understood what Taehyung meant. She nodded her head. Taehyung pulled out his fork and knife and cut the piece of pork belly for his husband. He did it smoothly while keeping enough pressure on the plate to make it still in its place.

He brought the fork towards his husband's lips and glanced towards the boy. His Beautiful almond eyes were instantly locked with the doe sparking ones. His eyes were showing the joy, happiness he got from all the arrangements. His eyes drooped love, love and only love for his husband. Taehyung's face turned to a stone that instant when he inspected the emotions in his eyes. His eyes wanted to look away but he couldn't do this. He can't disrespect his husband.

Jungkook parted his lips and took the piece in his mouth. He always loved pork belly. He smiled and ducked his head down shyly while eating. Taehyung glanced at him and saw him eating while smiling shyly. They both fed each other their dinner and the whole crowd ate with a happy smile on their face.