Chapter : 11

Jungkook parked his car in his personal parking lot and got out of the car. He was hella pissed. He was having a stoic face as he closed the door slowly. May however pissed he was, he will never let his anger out on someone who didn't cause it. He looked at the building and took long strides towards Jeon Consortium. The guards bowed to their boss but Jungkook just passed them without bowing or even passing a smile. That's when the guards knew that the people were just. . . Fucked up.

Jungkook's eyes held fire. A fire that can burn the whole world down. He was angry. All his hardwork which he did from the fragile age of 18 was a fucking joke to his employees. A Fucking Joke. All the sweaty nights, breathless hard work was a Joke. He walked in the corridor with his face showing how pissed their boss was. He walked straight towards the lift ignoring the bows which were passed by the employees. He was angry at himself for trusting the employees so much.

He didn't know that they would use his trust like that. He was ashamed of himself. The sole purpose of starting the Jeon Consortium was getting ruined. His intentions were at gunpoint. Will he be able to make sure that intentions were exceptionally pure? Will he be able to prove that his hard work was true? Will he be able to prove that the Jeon Consortium was a pure building? How? People say, "The money you earn by doing dishonesty with other people makes you drown so deep that even if you put your whole money earned in all these years, you won't be able to climb back out of the pit."

He was having mixed emotions at this point. It was such a thing where he didn't know how he should take actions regarding this. But he was determined to make them know who Jeon Jungkook was. He saw how good Jungkook looked. Now they will see how demon Jungkook looked. He didn't care about his reputation. He cared about this company. The company he made with his sweat and tears. He didn't want it to fall down. No, he won't let that happen anyhow. He reached his cabin and put his bag on the table. He opened the door and took out his parents' frame and looked at his dad and mom.

"I am sorry, Mom and Dad. But, I will make sure to show them how the Jeon Consortium Works. I apologize for my negligence. I will work harder, no matter what it takes", he said with determination and just then entered his secretary who's none other than Park Hyunshik. He came hesitantly inside and bowed to his boss. "Good Morning, Mr.Kim", he greeted with respect and looked at his boss who looked at him with nothing but anger in his eyes. "Is it really a good morning, Park? I don't think so. Sadly, I have to take over the CEO position. You were enjoying it. But, sadly I need to cut your fun off like that", Jungkook mocked with anger. But his voice held nothing just a soft tone but the words were enough of a slap on his beautiful face.

"I-I didn't mea-", "No more excuses, Park. I am not a dumb person to not understand what was going behind my back. I got that with the way you said. I don't want your useless and baseless explanations. Call the heads right away in the conference room. Those who don't come will face consequences," he cut his secretary off as he headed towards the conference room and sat there. Hyunshik knew that everyone fucked up real bad. He never saw Jungkook this angry but he was scary as hell. He obeyed right instant and called everyone going inside the conference room standing beside Jungkook.

15 minutes passed and no one came except Lee Jihyun. Their finance department head. Everyone was enjoying disobeying their boss. He smirked and looked at Jihyun, "Cut everyone's salary to 40725 KRW. Let's see how they don't come now and transfer their current salary to their bank accounts right now. Till they come, send a monthly salary to the workers. Do it", Jungkook said with authority and looked at his wedding ring silently. Hyunshik widened his eyes when he heard him. 40725 KRW only? Wtf. How will they survive in this situation? He seriously is getting many resignation letters from the industry today. He think now jungkook fucked up. Well, they don't know him at all.