Chapter : 14.

Hope you will like this chapter! 🩷.

Taehyung walked inside the bedroom after washing his hands to only see his husband as a lump in the duvets. Jungkook looked like the duvets swallowed the tiny baby and it showed clearly that he was very embarrassed in this current situation. Taehyung shook his head gently and laid down beside him, turning off the lights.

After a few minutes, Jungkook took out the duvet and peeked his lovely doe eyes over the whole room and pouted when he wasn't able to see anything anywhere. He sighed softly and looked beside to see his husband peacefully resting with his eyes closed on his back, having a peaceful look on his face.

Jungkook was delighted to see this sight with a ray of soft moonlight falling off the curtains on

his husband's dainty muscular figure. It felt too good to be true. Too beautiful for his eyes. Too heavenly for this sinning world. So ethereal and handsome that he can stare at it for hours. For months, for years and for eternity.

But when he saw a frown of discomfort on his husband's perfect thick black eyebrows, he felt as if someone stabbed him right in the heart. His love for his husband is more than anything and everything. A single frown on his face makes him feel like his world is just torn apart. He saw him getting uncomfortable with the position or was it the shirt he was uncomfortable with? He didn't know and it made a frown on his thick dainty eyebrows which were embedded naturally on his soft palish skin.

He saw him adjusting his shirt again with the slight deepening of frown. He frowned at that. He didn't want him to adjust at all. But again, how could he just ask to take his shirt off? They didn't have that kind of relationship yet. Wtf are you even thinking, Jungkook?! Focus. No, No, Don't focus. Just think about something. He still didn't know how to remove that frown from his husband's forehead. His husband was calm but that frown was a bit itched on his forehead which was almost unnoticeable but nothing can escape from Jungkook's keen eyes about his husband now, can it? Of Course not. Before he could say anything, his husband got up from the bed and went to their closet to choose a thin shirt for the night to help him sleep.

Jungkook couldn't control anymore and sat up on the bed. He wanted to get up but taehyung caught the very little noise made by jungkook and turned on the lights and moved towards him quickly with his usual stoic face. He sat in front of his husband and stared at him and touched his waist and grabbed it softly with his wide palm and long fingers. And, Jungkook felt all the butterflies on the earth swarming in his heart making it full of love. His heart thundered against his chest rapidly. His face was flushed dark red with such a soft gesture of his husband.He fell in love all over again.

His husband gave him a wide tingling feeling all inside his body and especially his heart. HIs husband caressed his waist softly and Jungkook died. He just couldn't as his eyes shined brighter than any star could and cheeks hurt from blushing so much. Taehyung noticed his face flushing red and his other hand on instinct acted as it flew towards his husband's forehead checking his temperature and his forehead felt hot. Burning hot, which Jungkook didn't notice since he was busy admiring his handsome husband.

What? Do you expect him to notice his body temperature when he has such a handsome, gorgeous, sexy and hot husband to stare at all night? Of course you didn't and no one ever should. He took some courage and held his husband's hand in both hands and looked in his eyes and stuttered out the words he was practicing in his mind since he saw that tiny itching of his husband's perfectly thick eyebrows, "U-uhm h-hyung, a-are you o-okay? Y-you aren't a-able to s-slee—", he was cut off by his husband who intertwined their fingers softly which made Jungkook's breath hitch.

He looked at his and his husband's hand. How warm his husband's hands were! How lucky he was to have that definition of beauty wrapped around his fingers! How perfectly their hands fit in each other! How graceful! He looked up expecting to see those dark soft dense mobs of hairs but can his husband leave a single chance to make his heartbeat uneven? No, of course not. He was met with those beautiful siren eyes.