Chapter : 13

Hey Readers,
Read the chapter slowly, it got many emotions involved and a bit of love?

You guys tell me what would you call it.

Also, don't forget to read the preview of next chapter and author note. I have an offer for you guys.

Happy Reading 🩷.

<3 ----------------

They both went inside and noticed Jimin sitting with a bitchy smile on his face, Yoongi with a so done look on his face, Jungkook helping Nana with her necklace, grandma Kim staring at Jimin to find what was he smiling so bitchy about and Beomgyu revising his new schedule which was sent in the group chat.

He looked at his brother who soon joined his brother-in-law who helped him with Nana's necklace which was already sorted and his presence was noticed by Jimin. He felt an intense stare and Taehyung turned it to the one who was looking at him with an intense gaze and found out it was his soulmate.

His soulmate was looking at him with a smug look. He raised one eyebrow questioning him as he found his soulmate's eyes on Jungkook's room and then his room. Right, how can he hide something from Jimin who can read his eyes. Obviously, he heard him when he was talking to Jungkook at night. But how.

He looked at him back again and stared at him. Jimin smiled sheepishly and looked at the kitchen. Yeah, water. Jimin usually doesn't drink much water but at night he needs it. He heard him when he went to the kitchen to get water. He looked at him again and smirked at him, mocking him for saying, 'I will never even share the room if I ever get married, Jimin. Intimation is way too ahead'.

He looked at him threateningly with those deadly daisy foxy eyes directly in the latter's orbs. Jimin sighed softly and nodded his head. Grandma Kim was getting baffled at this point. She was really confused about what was going on between his grandson and his grandson's soulmate. She shook her head and closed her eyes.

She needed to take them to check up. It was always like this for her since Taehyung's childhood. They both are idiots to converse without words. Before she could think further a bell rang indicating the vehicles were ready. They all got up. Jungkook hugged his Nana and Grandma Kim and took their luggage outside.

Taehyung hugged them both and took Yoongi and Jimin's luggage outside meanwhile Yeonjun and Beomgyu checked Nana and Grandma Kim's prescription and Their Medication box and took that In handbags and secured it. Their Hyungs came meanwhile and held their luggage taking it outside.

They both went towards their grandmas and helped them to get inside the car. They both made them sit on the back seat with pillows around them making it safe for them. Even if they feel a jerk during this journey their grandmas will be okay. They both sat in the middle seat and Yoongi sat in the driving seat as Jimin was with him in the passenger seat.

Taehyung and Jungkook both bid them goodbyes and returned to the mansion. Jungkook took out his phone to check the time. It read 7:30 PM. He smiled. He still has time to get changed. He walked casually while humming softly, forgetting his husband beside him.

Taehyung heard a melodious voice and looked up. He was walking with his face down and searching for the source of the melodious voice. He looked at Jungkook and stared at him, who was walking while humming a tune softly with his eyes closed, feeling the morning breeze.

His pinkish lips stretched in a closed smile and walked ahead softly feeling every breeze on his cheeks. Taehyung noticed and slowed down. He walked slowly and acknowledged his husband's voice.

He looked up at the sky and noticed it was going to rain. Rain was his favorite season until... He shook his head and focused on his husband who was twirling on his toes making his hairs fly softly. Just like an innocent baby. Giggling softly admiring the breeze which was kissing his face softly.