Tell Me

When Harry woke up the next morning and looked over at his boyfriend's bed he was surprised to see the bed empty. The bathroom was also empty. Harry frowned and got up to get dressed and go to class. Harry didn't see or speak to Draco for the rest of the day either.

"Pansy told me that Draco was in all his classes with her." Hermione informed Harry after the last class was over.

"Yeah and Blaise said he was in classes too." Ron said.

"So he just skipped the classes he had with us?" Harry asked quietly.

"I'm sure he had a perfectly good reason Harry." Hermione reassured.

Harry sighed. He was sure the reason Draco was avoiding him was because of whatever was written in that letter yesterday.

"I'm gonna go to my dorm and wait for him. Even if it takes all night." Harry told his best friends.

"Alright mate." Ron said.

"Let us know if you need anything." Hermiome told him.

Harry spent the afternoon doing school work and pacing the room. Draco still hadn't come back to the dorm and Harry was now worried something might actually be wrong. That Draco wasn't just avoiding him. Around one 'o clock in the morning Harry decided he'd try and sleep. He got into his pajamas and laid down in bed facing the door. It took him a while but he finally fell into a restless sleep.

Harry was woken by the dorm door opening around 4 'o clock. He waited until Draco was away from the door to sit up and turn on his bedside lamp.

"I thought you'd be asleep by now." Draco groaned frustratingly.

"I was. Now you need to tell me what's going on. Why have you been avoiding me since you got that letter? What's in it anyway?" Harry said.

"I already told you it's none of your business Harry." Draco said.

The boy started to head for the bathroom. Harry jumped up and ran to block the bathroom door.

"No. No more avoiding me. You need to tell me what's going on. I am your boyfriend. I'm here for you Draco." Harry said rather hastily.

Draco sighed, clearly aggravated. "Harry I don't want to talk about it."

"Why? I'm your boyfriend. You can tell me what's going on. I don't even have to say anything just tell me." Harry said desperately.

"No Harry. I can't tell you don't you get that?" Draco said.

Harry noticed Draco looked almost sad now. Harry stepped forward and hugged his boyfriend. "Then you don't have to tell me. Just don't ignore me or avoid me." Harry mumbled into the boy's chest.

Draco hugged Harry back but only for a few seconds. "I'm gonna get dressed and go to bed." Draco mumbled and walked past Harry into the bathroom.

Harry stared at the door. Something was wrong and it hurt Harry that Draco wouldn't tell him. He laid back down in his bed, facing Draco's bed. A few minutes later Draco came back out and laid down in his own bed.

"Goodnight Dray." Harry said quietly.

"Goodnight Harry." Draco said and faced the wall.

Harry stared at the back of Draco's head. He really wanted to know what was in that letter.