Headache

Harry woke up Saturday morning and groaned as soon as he sat up. His head felt like it was going to split in two at any moment. He put his head in his hands and rubbed his temples. After sitting down for a few minutes he stood and immediately sat back down. As soon as he stood up he felt like he was going to vomit. Maybe he should just stay in bed. He had nothing better to do anyway. Lately he had been getting headaches a lot and most of the time they also caused him to be nauseous. Harry looked around and noticed Malfoy wasn't in the room.

Good.

Harry laid back down and threw his arm over his face. He jumped as the door flew open.

"Hey Har-what's wrong?" Hermione asked as she saw Harry.

"Don't feel good. I'm just gonna stay in bed today." Harry said, peeking at Hermione under his arm.

"Do you want some company?" Hermione asked.

"No I'm alright." Harry said. "Go have fun with Ron."

"Oh, Harry are you sure?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, go ahead." He smiled.

"Alright then, feel better soon Harry. Call us if you need anything." Hermione said.

"I will, have fun." Harry said and she walked out the door.

Harry sighed and turned on his side, staring out the window on Malfoy's side of the room. He'd love to go out and fly for the day but he just didn't feel good at all. Just then the door opened once again and Malfoy walked in.

"Oh, hi Harry. I didn't know you were still in here." Malfoy said, he wore a small smile on his face.

I must be going crazy. Malfoy never smiles. And did he just call me Harry??

"Er yeah I'm not feeling great so I thought I'd stay in bed." Harry said, sitting up slightly.

"Oh, I'll leave you to rest then." Malfoy said, turning to leave.

"No, it's fine." Harry said. He honestly didn't want Malfoy to leave for some reason and Harry didn't know why. He really must be going crazy. "You can stay."

Malfoy turned around. "Are you sure?" He asked.

What's with that question today?

"Yeah." Harry said.

"Alright, I was going to come in here to play guitar to be honest. Do you mind?" Malfoy asked.

"Not at all, go ahead." Harry said. If harry was honest with himself he wanted to hear Malfoy play guitar.

Malfoy smiled slightly and walked over to pick up his guitar case. He sat on his bed and took it out of the case. It was a beautiful guitar. Malfoy leaned up against the headboard.

"Er, do you want to hear anything in particular?" Malfoy asked, looking at Harry.

Harry thought for a few seconds. "Do you know Waves by Dean Lewis?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's one of my favorite songs." Malfoy said smiling and he picked up his guitar and started playing.

Harry leaned back, watching Malfoy without staring at him. Not that it would have mattered becuase Malfoy was playing with his eyes closed. Harry turned on his stomach and laid his head on his arms. Malfoy was really good at playing. It looked effortless to him. Harry smiled as he listened to Malfoy play the rest of the song.

"You're really good." Harry said, looking at Malfoy.

"Thanks." Malfoy said, smiling.

"Where did you learn to play?" Harry asked.

"My mother taught me. She's the one who bought me the guitar. I've been playing since I was eight." Malfoy said.

"Oh wow. I never knew you played." Harry said.

Malfoy chuckled. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." He said.

Harry's heart skipped a beat as he heard Malfoy chuckle. "I guess you're right. So how about we get to know each other a bit? Ya know, since we will be living in the same dorm for the next year."

Malfoy smiled. "Yeah I suppose so."