I Know

The next morning Harry woke to find Draco gone, again. He got up and got dressed. It was only when he was getting ready to walk out the door that he saw it. The letter. Barely sticking out from under Draco's pillow. Harry hesitated. He shouldn't read it. The letter wasn't his. But Harry couldn't stand not knowing why his boyfriend was so upset. Harry walked over and sat on Draco's bed. He reached under the pillow and grabbed the letter. He assumed Draco put it there so Harry wouldn't go looking for it. He opened the letter and began reading.

Draco,
I hope you have gained the boy's trust. The plan will play through much easier if the boy trusts you. Don't forget where I told you to bring him when the time comes. It won't be long now. We are almost ready.
Your Father,
Lucius Malfoy

Harry gaped at the letter. Surely this wasn't talking about him right? But Harry knew deep down it was about him. Who else could it be? What was this plan Malfoy talked about? And where is Draco supposed to bring him? What was gonna happen when he got there? Harry folded the letter and put it back under the pillow.

Should he tell Ron and Hermione about what he found? Should he talk to Draco about it? Harry didn't know. So many questions filled his head. He decided to take the day to think so he headed to his first class of the day.

By the end of the day Harry was on edge. He didn't understand what was happening. He did, however, decide that he was going to talk to Draco. Harry went up to their dorm room and pulled out homework while he waited. Around 11 'o clock that night Draco finally walked into the dorm.

"Hey Draco we need to talk." Harry said.

"Oh, ok." Draco said and sat down on his bed. "What about?" He asked.

"The letter." Harry said.

Draco frowned. "Harry I already told you it's none of your business."

"I know. But I know what it says." Harry said.

Draco stared at Harry, rather angrily. "How?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"It was sticking out from under your pillow this morning and I read it. I just wanted to know what was upsetting you so much." Harry said.

Draco looked like he had just seen a ghost. "Harry I-" Draco started but Harry stopped him.

"I just want to know what this means. Obviously the letter is about me. What's your dad talking about? What plan? What place is he talking about? What's supposed to happen there? And... was this all an act? Do I mean nothing to you?" Harry asked.

Draco looked at Harry. "Harry no i-" He got up and sat next to Harry. "I was only supposed to gain your trust and I did. A lot faster than my father was expecting. But I was enjoying spending time with you. So I waited a while before telling my father I had your trust. Me asking you out was not a part of the plan. It was my doing. I ended up regretting it. Not because I didn't like you but because of the plan." Draco said.

"What plan? You keep talking about it but not explaining it." Harry said.

Draco sighed. "Do you remember fourth year? The maze? The cauldron?" Harry asked.

"You mean when the evil wizard who wanted to kill me was brought back to a body and Cedric was murdered? Yeah I think I remember." Harry said.

"My father is trying to do it again. I don't know how he plans on doing it. He didn't tell me much. But he plans on using you to do it. That's why he wanted me to gain your trust. So you would come with me to the Hog's Head on a Hogsmeade weekend where they would take you." Draco said.

"So they're gonna kill me." Harry said quietly. "Even with Voldemort gone I'm still not safe."

"Harry i-im sorry. I didnt know what to do. After we bacame friends I wanted to stop the plan or tell you or just something. But I didn't know how. I was and am afraid of my father. I don't know what he'll do if I don't do my part. Harry I need you to know everything I've said to you is true. Everything I've told you, the apologies. It's all true." Draco said, watching Harry.

Harry looked into Draco's eyes. Searching for any untruth. He didn't see any. He smiled at Draco. "I believe you."

Draco breathed a sigh of relief and kissed Harry. "Now let's figure out how to stop this plan. Because I can't lose you." Draco said.

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating a lot. My creative juices have been at an all time low. I just ask you guys to be patient with me please. I'll update when I can. I don't want to write a chapter willy nilly and not have it be as good as I want it to be. Thanks for reading.
-Liz