Who Done It?

Harry stayed in the dorm the rest of the day. He was humiliated beyond belief. Draco stayed and kept him company. Talking and playing guitar.

"Ya know...I wasn't gonna say it but I told you so." Draco said, smiling slightly.

Harry smiled weakly. "Yeah yeah you were right....why did you warn me about Zayne anyway?"

"He has a reputation with the Slytherins. He starts dating a guy and seems like the perfect boyfriend then his real side comes out. He's a complete jerk." Draco said, shrugging.

"Harry! Are you in there!?" Hermione's voice came from the other side of the door.

"Yeah hold on." Harry said and he got up to unlock the door.

Hermione and Ron came in and instantly sat down on Harry's bed. Harry leaned on the post of Draco's bed.

"Where did you run off to? We looked for you every where at Hogsmeade." Ron said.

"We wanted to know how you're date went." Hermione said.

Harry's face fell immediately and Draco scowled.

"I'm guessing it didn't go well then?" Hermione asked.

"No, not exactly." Harry said and he sat down on Draco's bed to retell the whole story to his best friends.

"He laughed!?" Ron asked.

"Yeah but it's fine. I ran into Draco and he had a cream that got rid of the pimples." Harry said.

Ron looked daggers at Draco. "Why did you have a cream for it?"

"It was a popular spell with the Gryffindors to put on the Slytherins a few years back. Madam Pomfrey eventually gave us the recipe. I always keep some just in case." Draco shrugged.

"I wish I knew who did it." Harry said.

"You said you didn't see anyone?" Ron asked.

"Or hear anyone run away?" Hermione asked.

"Nope." Harry said.

"Maybe they were under an invisibility cloak. That'd explain why you didn't see them. Then they wouldn't have had to run away." Ron said.

"Nobody else has an invisibility cloak except Harry. They're very rare." Hermione said.

"Maybe a potion then." Ron said.

"It's a possibility. There are invisibility potions." Draco said before Hermione could answer Ron.

"This conversation can continue tomorrow. I'm beat." Harry said, who had gotten up and was stroking Nyra.

"I'm sorry about Zayne Harry. He seemed like a great guy." Hermione said as she stood to leave.

"Yeah mate sorry about that." Ron said, standing to follow Hermione.

"Don't worry about it. G'night guys." Harry said as he shut the door behind them.

Draco walked into the bathroom and Harry got out his pyjamas. He walked over and gave Soren and Nyra a few owl treats. Draco walked out of the bathroom.

"It's all yours." Draco said.

Harry shot him a small smile and went to change. All Harry could think about was Zayne laughing at him when Harry needed his help. Why did he ever agree to go with Zayne? He should have listened to Draco. Harry shook his head as if to clear it and walked out of the bathroom to his bed. Draco was already laying down in his.

"Night Harry."

"G'night Dray."