Soren

For the second time that day Harry's jaw dropped. The room was small but not so small you would feel cramped. Just like the common room the walls were rock and the ceiling glass, enchanted as well. The room was a mirror of itself. On the right there was a four-poster bed with a grey color scheme. Harry noticed there were no curtains around the bed, which means there would be no privacy or isolation.

Bloody fantastic.

At the end of the bed was a small dresser and across from that was a small table. The same thing on the left except the bed's color scheme was black and there was a big bay window on the left wall. At the far end of the room on the right was a door which Harry guessed was the bathroom. On the far wall was Malfoy's trunk and a guitar case.

He plays guitar?

Harry had no idea Malfoy played guitar and if Harry was honest thinking about Malfoy playing guitar was hot. Harry shook his head as if to get rid of that thought. Next to Malfoy's things was Harry's trunk and Nyra's empty cage. Harry smiled, remembering when he had gotten Nyra.

Hermione had needed a tonic for Crookshanks so they had decided to go to Eeylpos Owl Emporium. Harry was walking around looking in the cages when he spotted Nyra. His emerald green eyes met her soft brown ones and Harry instantly felt a connection to her. He had told himself he wasn't going to get another owl after Hedwig but Nyra changed that. He left Eeylops with Nyra in a cage.

Harry jumped as there was a tap on the window. He turned and smiled as he saw Nyra outside the window. There was also an Eurasian Eagle Owl with her. Harry walked over and opened the window to let them in.

"Hello." Harry said as he stroked Nyra. He looked at the other owl and started stroking it.

"And who might you be?" Harry asked.

"Soren."

Harry jumped for a second time in the past five minutes. He turned around to see Malfoy standing inside the doorway. He was smiling slightly and it took Harry by surprise. He never saw Malfoy smiling.

"He's yours then?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, and she must be yours. What's her name?" Malfoy asked walking over and stroking Nyra.

Am I dreaming?

"Er, Nyra." Harry said, smiling as he looked at Nyra.

"She's beautiful." Malfoy said.

I am definitely dreaming.

"Yeah." Harry said.

"I'll take the black bed if you don't mind." Malfoy said.

"Er, go ahead." Harry said and Malfoy grabbed his trunk to unpack.

Harry stood and retrieved his trunk. He set it on the bed and started unpacking. After he was done he sat on his four-poster and Nyra fluttered over and perched on his knee. He started stroking her absently. Harry looked over at Malfoy who currently had his back to Harry. Malfoy looked a lot different then he did last year. He had gained weight, which was a good thing in his case. Harry noticed Malfoy's hair wasn't as neat as it used to be, there were pieces sticking up in places. His face didn't seem sunken in anymore and he didn't have bags under his eyes. All in all he just looked...happier.

Nyra left Harry's knee and Harry stood to put on his pajamas. He grabbed a pair and went to the bathroom to change. When he was done he walked back out and sat on his four-poster. Malfoy stood and went into the bathroom and Harry laid down and set his glasses on his nightstand. He was asleep within five minutes.

Okay first two chapters done. I hope it caught your attention enough to continue reading when I update it. Anyway hope you enjoyed the first two chapters. They were kind of short so sorry for that. Also I have two others stories if any of you are interested. One is a full Drarry book called The Forbidden Romance which is completed. The other is just a lot of short stories and scenes dealing with Drarry. I'll be adding Mauraders and other Harry Potter ships to that though not just Drarry. It's called One Shots (Drarry & More) Thanks for reading the first two chapters guys!
-Liz

P.S. That small paragraph was all over the place I'm so sorry haha