Secret?

A/N: Bit of a short chapter here sorry

Harry sat down on a bench nearby, can't believing what had just happened.

"So," Harry paused, trying to think of how to put this. "So how long have you liked me?"

Draco sat down next to Harry. "Longer than you think I have. I've had a crush on you since fifth year."

Harry suppressed the urge to gape. "Really? For that long? Well then why were you so cruel for so long?" Harry asked. Then as an afterthought "I forgave you of course but if you liked me...."

"I didn't know what to do with myself. After being enemies for so long I thought I was going mad. So I hid it and was more cruel then ever. Something I regret very much." Draco said as he looked down at his feet.

Harry looked at him then grabbed Draco's hand. "I told you I forgave you Dray."

Draco looked at him and smiled. "I don't know how you can but I'm glad. Now, Harry would you like to be my boyfriend?" Draco asked.

Harry could see the hope in Draco's eyes and he smiled. "I'd love to be your boyfriend Dray."

Draco smiled widely and his grip on Harry's hand tightened. "Follow up question: Would you prefer to keep this under wraps or do you not care?" Draco asked. "I'd understand if you want to keep it secret. Me being a former death eater and all." Draco said and yet again he was looking down at his feet.

Harry tightened his grip on Draco's hand. "I don't care about any of that and you know that Dray. I don't want to keep this secret." Harry said softly.

Draco smiled. "Should we get going then? Dinner starts soon anyway."

Harry smiled. "Ready when you are."

Draco stood up and Harry followed suit. Neither of them noticed they were still holding hands. They made their way to the Great Hall and when they reached the doors their hands fell to their sides.

"I'll see you later Harry." Draco said, smiling.

"See ya Dray." Harry said and returned the smile before they both made their way to their tables.