Chapter 17

Harry's POV

When I arrived at Maddy's house I heard yelling coming from the inside. Weird. What the bloody hell is going on there? I walked towards the front door and rang the door bell. I waited a good two minutes but nobody came. Strange. I'm a little bit worried right now. Nobody is answering the door, they're yelling, I better go check the back door. Maybe she is in trouble or something.

I walked towards the back door and widened my eyes. The back door was opened and the yelling never stopped. I peeked inside but I didn't see anyone. I took a deep breath as I considered going inside. If I did that then I would be like one of those criminals that broke into your house but i'm not. I'm just looking out for my girlfriend.

I decided to walk in, so I did. I quietly opened the door and made my way inside. What surprised me the most wasn't the fact that there was nobody in the kitchen, it was the facts that the screaming and yelling had stopped. I quickly walked to the living room to see if anybody was there. I hope nobody is hurt.

And there she was, on her knees with her mother comforting her. Crying so loud, almost choking on her loud sobs. That was a heart breaking sight to see and hear. I walked over to them, slowly sat down on my knees and wrapped my arms around my poor girl who's soul was hurt so badly. Her cries were insanely intense and deep. It hurts to see her like this. My baby girl.

I looked up at her mother and she gave me a deadly glare. Did I do something wrong? I mean I know I kind of like broke into her house but I was worried. I thought something terrible happened. I shrugged it off for now and kissed the side of Madelin's head.

The thing that happened next shocked me. 

Her mum pushed me back, hard, until I lost my grip on Maddy and fell to the ground. I knocked my head against the table in the progress. "Harry! Oh my god he's bleeding! Why the hell did you do that mum!?" Maddy yelled and I groaned. It hurts so much, I had trouble keeping my eyes open.

My hand went to the side of my head and I felt a warm liquid. I brought my hand in front of my face and saw red, just like I expected, blood. I felt dizzy and the world was spinning around me. Blurry eyesight and my head was pounding. It hurts so bad, make it stop please. 

Why did she do that? What have I ever done wrong? I thought she was happy with the fact that I came back to her daughter. "That filthy animal deserves it! You stay away from my daughter, now LEAVE!!" She yelled as Maddy gasped and I groaned even louder. Don't they know that I'm fucking bleeding and in pain!? 

Maddy's POV

"No, mum! He doesn't deserve this! Whether he is a god damn psychopath or not. Nobody deserves this! WE NEED TO GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!" I screamed as loud as I could and my mum widened her eyes and Harry groaned again. "If you choose his side right now ten I don't ever want to see you again!" I gasped.

No. This can't be happening. "Mum, please. Let's just take him to the hospital. We can make these big decisions next, okay? Please?" I begged and it was silent. 

"Fine. I'll take care of him right here, in this house. No hospital needed, it really is not that bad. Believe me, now get the first aid kit and some towels and shit." My mum said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and went to get the first aid kit. 

--Le time skip--

"How are you? Do you feel any better?" I asked Harry who was sitting next to me on the couch. "If you mean that I don't care about the fact that your mother pushed me against the table and I probably scarred my brains for life then yes, I'm alright. I feel a little bit better." He said while he leaned a little bit forward with a funny look on his face. I giggled at his response. "Alright alright, I get it. Why did you come here anyway?" I asked him and he sighed before giving me a peck on the lips.

"I wanted to see how you were doing. You left so I went to your house but...I heard you guys screaming and I didn't know what was going on so I went in through the back door. I know that I look like a creep who breaks in but I was worried." He explained to me and I smiled at him.

"That's okay. I'm sorry for my mum, I don't know what happened but...I'm just so very sorry for all of this." I apologized and he gave me a smile. I knew he accepted my apology but he was still wondering why, I understand. So, I guess I have some explaining to do.

Notes
Heyy people. 

I'M BACKKKKKK =D

I had a major writers block and I'm so fucking terribly sorry for it! But here I am with a new chapter, yayy!

Thanks for staying and waiting and reading of course. I hope you enjoyed it :)

Oh and the gifs I add to the chapters have most of the time something to do with them ;) 

xx Lichella.