Chapter 8

Harry's POV

***Skip the morning***

Here i am walking to her house. She will thank me, come back to me and kiss me once she hears this. I just know it!

After a few minutes i arrived at her house. I rang the bell and waited for someone to opn the door. After a few seconds Mrs. Jolley opened the door.

"Hey. W-who a-are you?" I sighed. "Harry. Harry Styles." He eyes widened and she smiled. "Oh my god Harry! It's so nice to see you! Come in." Not what i expected but okay. We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"So.......how are you?" "I ehmm...............i'm okay. It can go better but it's alright. How are you?" She smiled and me and nodded. "I'm good. You look different with all those tattoo's and stuff. I didn't recognise you at first but now i do. You're still the same dorky Harry as uh......two years ago. What happened between you two? She won't tell me."

"Yeah i uh........-" "What the hell are you doing here!? Mom? Why are you talking to him!?" Maddy cutted me off. Great. "Calm down sweetheart. It's okay. But i actually don't really know why he is here." Right. Of course not. Dumbass.

"Yeah..........i came for Maddy. I-if that's o-okay?" She nodded and smiled at me. Of course i smiled back. Maddy groaned loudly and ran upstairs. I ran after her. She closed the door and locked it before i could come in.

"Maddy please...........open the door. I need to tell you something and you need to listen." "NO! I don't even know why you're here. Go away, please?" She begged while she sounded so weak.

"No. I can't. Please, give me a chance. This is the last one. My last chance. Please. I'm begging you. Please....." I begged and she sighed very loudly. "Alright. Come in." She said after she opened the door.

I walked into her room and closed the door behind my back while she sat down on her bed.

"Okay. Tell me what you need to tell me and i'll listen to you." She said and i nodded. "Alright."

Maddy's POV

"So............" He began. "Yeah? Make it quick please." "Alright. I talked to Luke yesterday. He wanted to pick up a fight with me. I didn't do anything and he i'm lucky he didn't do anything to. Remember that day i had a black eye and all that bruises on my face?" He said and i nodded.

"Yeah. That was Luke. He told me to stay away from you. He told me you was his and other shit. He also told me if i said anything about this he would kill you. Not me, you. I didn't tell you this because you would never ever believe me. He doesn't love you. He is using you." He said and i laughed at him.

"You're crazy. You really want me back huh? Well..........let me tell you this. I hate you. I never loved you and i will never ever love you. Luke would never ever do something like that to me. I fucking hate you!!" I yelled and he smirked.

"Oh really?" He said while he smirked. "Yes, really." "Well............why don't you listen to this?" I grabbed his cell phone from his pocket and clicked on something then i heard Luke's voice and Harry's voice.

"What the hell do you want Harry!?" Luke kinda yelled to him.

"Well...........i want Maddy back. So.......you're now gonna call her and say it's over." Harry said and Luke laughed. "Or what? You're gonna tell her? She won't believe you Harry. I will not break up with her. Ever." Luke said.

"Oh really?" "Yeah really." "Why do you think she won't believe me?" "Because i'm her boyfriend and she trusts me." Luke said and he chuckled.