Chapter 11

Maddy's POV

I was now, sitting here at a lunch table, with Niall and Brooke. I looked at the table where Harry always sits with his gang but Harry himself wasn't there. I haven't seen him all day. Weird. "Maddy? Are you listening?" Brooke said and i looked at her. "Sorry, what? I zoned out again. I'm so sorry." I said and she sighed.

"Okay, spill. What is it. The Maddy i know wouldn't zone out on someone." She said and i sighed again before i looked at my hands. Do i have to say it? I don't want to... "Alright. It's just that...Harry isn't in school today. That's all." I looked at my friends again but this time they had smirks set on their faces. Great. I think i already know what's going on in their minds.

"What happened? Did you guys make up? No no no, wait, did you guys have sex!?" Brooklyn yelled out loud and i mentally face palmed myself. Everybody looked at us. Some people had smirks set on their faces and some people just stared at us with a shocked face. After a few minutes of silence they went back to their on conversations and stuff. "Don't be that loud. Nobody has to know any of this okay? We...kind of made up yeah. We uh.....we had sex. I don't regret it, really i don't. In fact, it was amazing and it felt so good. Afterwards we played a game and that was it. Nothing more, okay?" I said and Brooke grinned while Niall had disgust written all over his face.

"You know, i love you both to death but you just gave a little bit too much information Mads." Niall said and we began to laugh. Our laughter died down when my friends, who sat at the opposite of me, widened their eyes. "Guys? What's wrong?" I asked and they gulped. 

I looked behind me and gasped. Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle. The girlfriends from Zayn, Louis and Liam. I met Perrie before because Zayn and i are close friends and he once introduced me to her. She's sweet and we talked a little but that's it. I wonder how Eleanor and Danielle are.. I hope Eleanor is not like Louis because then i will hate her.

Perrie and Eleanor sat down next to me, Perrie on my left and Eleanor on my right. Danielle sat down next to Brooke. 

"Hi. How are you today Madelin?" Perrie said while she smiled at me. I looked at her and smiled back. I feel comfortable around her. I know i only met her once and that's it but i can't help it. "Hi Perrie. I'm.....fine. How are you today? Oh and please, call me Maddy." I said and she answered with a, "I'm fine. Sorry, i forgot." 

"So.....not that we mind but what are you girls doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriends?" Niall asked and Brooke agreed. You could clearly tell Niall was slightly uncomfortable with they all sitting on our table. I guess Brooke didn't mind at all.

"Yeah um...about that. We just wanted to hang out with you guys. We thought you three are very cool and we would like to become friends with the three of you. I.....we know this might be weird for you but......we just.......wow, this is awkward. Sorry, we will go now. Sorry for wasting your time." Eleanor said and i immediately admired her. She so beautiful and nice. But something is not right here..

To be honest with you. I don't really trust this. Why out of all sudden do they wanna be friends with us? Something's not right and i'm gonna figure out what it is. Until then, i just have to play along and don't tell them my secrets. Pretty easy.

You could clearly see Niall didn't trust this to. I looked at him and he had put on a fake smile. I looked at his eyes and that's when i saw it. He looked a little scared and angry but also that look like 'i don't trust this'. But Brooke she just.....she looked like she didn't know better. That's not the Brooke i know. Again, weird.

"No. I mean, it's a little bit weird that you want to hang out with us but it's okay." Brooklyn said and this time, Niall agreed with her. "Oh and about that awkward thing... It's not awkward until you make it awkward. Nothing in the whole world would, could or should be awkward but the thing is.......people just make it awkward. So, just forget about that thing called awkward. Okay?" I said and Eleanor nodded.