Chapter 1

*Two years later...*

At least that's what I thought. I hate those stupid flashbacks. Two years ago...Today it's exactly two years ago. Two years of the darkness. Two years of being heartbroken. Two years without Harry. Two years without any love and I love you's. Only my amazing friends, but no Harry. I see him in school sometimes but he's changed a lot.

Almost his whole body is covered in tattoo's now and he has piercings. He ignores me, it's like he forgot about me. He broke a lot of his promises. He promised me he would never ever be like this. We also made a lot of other promises, but the most important one hurts the most. He promised me he would love me until the last piece of the air we breathe. 'Till death do us part.

He broke the most important one just like my heart. My parents are still friends with his parents and they visit them often while I just stay home. Anyways maybe I should introduce myself.

I'm Madelin Jolley but call me Maddy, as everybody does. I am a teenager, best friends with Niall and Brooklyn but you can call her Brooke. Niall is just like a brother to me. I am good friends with Stacy, she's Brooke's older sister. I hate Acacia, she's a slut and a bitch. I don't judge, believe me, we've all been through Acacia's bullshit. I have a boyfriend named Luke Hemmings. He is amazing and the cutest in the world. He's actually good to me and loyal. I'm not into that girly stuff but I can be like that sometimes. Very sometimes yeah.

That's enough for now... School starts in like 30 minutes and I just arrived at school. It's the first school day and I'm dressed in a white dress with red and yellow flowers on it. Sandals and a little bit of make-up finishes my look. It's a hot summer day here in Holmes Chappel. That doesn't happen that often, to be honest. I already know which classes I have, first I have Maths and then Biology. After those two subjects, I have lunch.

I walked into the building towards my locker. If only I could find my locker, it would be awesome! After a few minutes of searching, I found my locker. I opened it and put the books I didn't need in it. The only books in my bag are Maths and Biology. I mean like, what's the point in having books in your bag you don't need right now. Exactly. Nothing.

Somebody opened the locker next to me. Maybe I can introduce myself. I mean like it's my locker neighbour so uh... Yeah. I quickly turned my head to my right and turned back. I saw Harry Styles. So that's Harry's locker? Okay, fine. Oh, who am I kidding? This is horrible, like not good at all.

When I was done putting my books in my locker I closed and locked it. I looked to my right again and I saw Harry leaning on his locker while he was looking at me. God this guy can be so creepy sometimes.

"Hi, I'm Harry. Who are you?" He said while he held out his hand. I shook it and he smiled at me. God this boy is amazing. He has no idea what he does to me. The only sad part is that he doesn't even remember or recognize me. "Hi Harry, nice to meet you. I'm Madelin but call me Maddy."

He nodded. "Well, it's nice to meet you as well Maddy. Which classes do you have first?" Seriously? That's all? It's like he totally wiped me out of his memory. Despite all of that I kept my cool. "Maths, Biology and then Lunch." He grinned at me. "Me to, can I see your schedule?" I nodded and handed my schedule over to him. He chuckled and gave it back to me. "It looks like we're gonna spend a lot of time together babe." With that, he walked away leaving me stunned and full of disbelief.

Did he just call me babe? Why? Does this mean he likes me? No, of course not. Harry is a player and does this on a regular basis nowadays. Does this mean we have classes together? I hope not. He changed so much, I don't even know why I liked him. I'm not that heartbroken anymore because now I know I shouldn't be. I mean, look at him. He doesn't deserve my love.