Chapter 20

Maddy's POV

I woke up next to Niall in bed with a massive hangover. I can't remember what happened last night. It is all a big blur to me. Wait a minute, I woke up next to Niall? IN BED!? I screamed and Niall woke up. "What the hell happened? Please don't tell me that we...uh..-" He cut me off by repeatedly saying no. Thank god! I sighed and grabbed my head. Did I really drink that much? I can't remember a single thing that happened.

"Could you tell me what happened last night Niall?" I asked him and he groaned. Probably because he is having a hangover just like me. We both sat up in bed, him holding his head while groaning. "You were drunk as fuck Maddy. You've spend the whole night sitting at the bar drinking and talking to a man. Don't worry nothing happened. You almost passed out so I decided to bring you home. I didn't want to leave you alone so I stayed and fell asleep. Here we are! Talking. He laughed and I joined him.

Even though our heads hurt like hell because of our hangovers I couldn't help but laugh.

"Niall, I'm worried. Have you seen Harry recently?" I asked him and he gasped as if he almost forgot about something. "No I haven't. Oh my god. What happened? Where is he?" He asked me worried, just like I am. "I don't know Niall, I really don't know." I said and sighed.

"I'm going to Starbucks, I need some coffee and breakfast. Want to join me?" I said and he groaned. "No, go ahead. I'll be right here if you need me! Bye!" He said and waved before he went back to sleep.

I got out of bed, took a quick shower, got dressed and started walking to Starbucks.

--Le time skip--

Once I was done with my breakfast and coffee at Starbucks I walked out. Something strange is happening to me. There is this girl who keeps following me. It creeps me out! Once I was out of Starbucks I started to walk faster. I looked behind me and the girl is still following me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. She could be heading the exact same way I'm heading but I don't think that's the case.

After a few minutes of walking around I looked behind me to see that the mysterious girl is still following me. Okay, this is really annoying right now. I stopped walking and turned around before I spoke up.

"Who the hell are you and why do you keep following me?" I asked the mysterious girl. "Don't worry Maddy. My name is Holly, Holly Hamilton. I'm your sister." I was shocked. I don't know what to do. I'm confused, should I laugh or cry? Maybe I should hit her, I don't know but I do know that this is absolutely crazy. She must be lying.

"I have a diary, the diary of our biological mother named Angelica Lockwood. If I may, I could and would love to tell you everything you need and want to know." Holly told me and I thought about it before I gave her my permission. You might think I'm crazy for doing this because she could be lying or be a murderer but I had to know. There was a part of me that had hope.

But hope for what? I mean wasn't my mother my real mother? Her name is Angelica to but she's a Jolley and not a Lockwood. I don't understand. Maybe that's why I did it. I'm curious and need some answers. But you know what they say, curiousity killed the cat.

We sat down at the Starbucks I had just been in and ordered our drinks, again.

"Okay, tell me. Please, I need to know. And if this is a joke then please spare me this and leave me alone. I can't take anymore lies or stupid jokes." I told her and she sighed before she reassured me that this was real. I still didn't believe her but I went along with it anyway. I have to make her believe that I do so she will tell me what the hell is going on.

"I brought a box with me with letters and pictures and a lot of other stuff. Do you want to know what they look like?" She asked me and I hesitated but nodded anyway. I kind of do want to know what they are like, if this is real.

She took a beautiful brown box with golden carvings in it out of her bag. She took a picture out of the box and handed it over to me. "They were really young when they got you. Teenagers in fact." She told me and I could only nod. I was speechless. I have no idea what to say. That's mom! What? I mean, I knew I was born when she still was a teenager but wow. I never knew my father, mom said he left us at an early age. Is this really my father? Is Holly really my sister? I really starts to look like it since this is a picture of a man with my mother on it.

 Is this really my father? Is Holly really my sister? I really starts to look like it since this is a picture of a man with my mother on it

"I-I...thank you for showing me this. They are beautiful! C-can I keep this picture?" I dared to ask Holly and she grinned before she answered me. "Yes, you can. I wanted to give this box to you but before I will do that I am going to tell you some things about them. Is that okay with you?" She asked me and again I could only use my body as an answer. 

"Okay, well I am your half-sister. That women is my real mother but that man is not my real father. Maybe that's why he treats me differently. He is a bad man, if I were you I would stay as far away as possible from him. Only a mad man would come near him. Even though he could never love me like I am his real daughter, he is an amazing father. I can't deny that. They never told me why they out of all sudden were gone. They never told me what happened but I do know that they did it for our own safety. Never doubt their love for us because they love us both so much Madelin. Never doubt that, ever. I know that this women, Angelica, is the one you live with now. She never left you but she did leave me." Holly told me and I sighed. I took the box out of her hands, put the picture back in the box and closed the box before I put the wooden box in my bag. 

"Thank you for telling me this Holly. I have to go now. I'll see you around, I guess. Bye!" I stormed out of Starbucks and ran away. She makes me uncomfortable. I don't know why or what it is but something is not right. I can feel it and it's not a nice feeling may I add.

But holy shit! Angelica Jolley or Lockwood or whatever is really my mom. I saw that picture with my own eyes! I need to go to my mother right now and I want answers! I think that's at least something I deserve.

Notes

Heyy, I'm so excited for the following chapters!! I used Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder for this because I thought they would fit this role and I really love them. Yes, I know I gave Ian the name Damon but this is nothing like TVD so don't worry about that!

So, are you surprised about all of this? What will happen? I'll say stay tuned to find out! Thanks for reading this lovelies <3

Stay sexy ;P See ya laters.. :)

xx Lichella