Chapter 19

Maddy's POV

"Okay guys, I'm ready! Let's go!!" I yelled and everybody cheered.

Forty minutes ago Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn knocked on my door. They wanted to have a night out so with everything that has happened I was like why not? I could use a fun night out! So I let them in and got ready.

Now, forty minutes later, we can finally leave. So that's exactly what we did. We drove with Niall's car to a local bar.

--Le time skip--

I was now seated at a table in the local bar. Liam and Louis went to get some drinks but I don't think they will come back since it's been an hour when they left. Niall and Zayn went to the dance floor. So here I am, all alone without any drinks. So I think I'm going to get a drink at the bar.

I walked to the bar and sat down next to a good looking man who was drinking all by himself. He stared down into his lap. He looked like he was deep in thought and sad, I couldn't help but say something.

"Hi, I'm Maddy. How are you?" I asked and he looked up before he looked at me. "Well hello there. Don't worry about me, how are you?" He asked and I sighed. "I'm fine. What are you doing here all by yourself?" I asked and he sighed, I believe in annoyance.

"Guess what, everyone hates me." He tried to whisper in my ear but failed horribly. Probably because of the big amount of alcohol he had drank.

 Probably because of the big amount of alcohol he had drank

"I'm sure that there is at least one person who likes you." I smiled at him, trying to cheer him up and he chuckled. "No, I don't think so young lady. So, how about you? I can see that something is bothering you." He said and I sighed.

Should I tell him about the whole Harry being a so called psychopath stuff? I mean, it's not like he knows us but that is also my problem. I don't know this man at all. What if he is some kind of gang member or rapist? Will he judge me? I just don't know if I should.

"I'm getting really bored and impatient, and I don't do bored and impatient." He said and I laughed. I guess I've been wrapped up in my thoughts for too long. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something." I said and he smiled at me.

" I said and he smiled at me

"Okay, tell me. What's wrong." He said and something in me made me trust him. I feel comfortable and safe. So why not? What do I have to lose anyway. That's exactly what I did. I told him, everything that was on my mind. This was one of the best nights in my life, I feel good. Everything is finally off of my chest. He is a great listener.

Harry's POV

God why? I woke up in the woods. I was laying on the floor more like dirt. What happened to me? Why am I here? 

"Hello Harry. Long time no see." A female said and kissed my cheek. I gasped once I saw who it was and shook my head. No. No no no no. This can not be true. Fuck no.

"You'll pay for this Harry. I promise you, you will. I guess we will cross paths soon! Bye darling." She said and slapped me, hard. 

Damn you Holly. Damn you!

I was too weak to even say anything. What happened to me and what is happening to me? I'm weak.

I just, please Maddy come and find me. 

I need you.

NOTES

Hello earth people!!

I guess you'll find out what happened soon! That's all I can say for now! :)

Stay sexy ;P

xx Lichella