Chapter 23

Maddy's POV

I left quickly after Holly stormed into the room, blaming me for everything. Harry drove me back to my house and we both walked in. Mom decided to come home..? I really don't know which house to call her home though. We saw her car parked in front of her house. Why don't we see her anywhere?

"Love, let's take a look around the hous. Maybe we'll find her." Harry said and I nodded. He is right. We should take a look around the house. 

After a good 20 minutes of looking around, she is nowhere to be seen. We looked everywhere, where the hell is that women!?

"Maddy, the only place we haven't looked at yet is the shed. Shall we take a look?" Harry aasked and I frowned. I don't see any reason why she would be there but hey, why not. 

We walked out the house into our backyard towards the shed. You could clearly see a light burning. Wait, is she really here? I opened the door and gasped.

Oh my god, what the hell on earth is she doing?

"Mom! What the hell!?" I yelled at her and she truned around with this look in her eyes, a look I'd rather not see. There were pictures of me on the wall everywhere. Not only me, also my friends, Harry, every person I've ever hung out with. It was like my own mother was my stalker. 

That is kinda creepy and weird, but that was not the thing that really scared me. The thing that scared me the most were the words written on the wall. 'Die', 'death', 'murder', 'hate'.

They hurt and scared me at the same time. Who is this women and where did my mother go? 

"Maddy, let's get out of here. We will get your stuff later. I won't let you live here anymore. It's too dangerous." Harry said, took my hand and ran with me outside.

We got into his car and he drove me to, well I don't know where we are going. I guess Harry's house. 

After some time has passed, we arrived at my dad's house? "Huh? Harry what are we doing here?" I asked him and he sighed before he took my hands in his and looked into my eyes.

"I know that you love me and I love you to. I also know that you want to wait a few years before moving in with me. I thought about it and I understand. I will wait for that amazing day, but until that day you are going to live with your father. You wouldn't have had a choice if he wasn't there though. I will visit you everyday to make sure that he isn't doing something he isn't supposed to do to you or something like that. You know what I mean. I still don't trust him, I just respect your wished Maddy." Harry told me and I smiled at him. He is so sweet, I don't ever want to lose him.

"I know Harry. Thank you for respecting my wishes. You are really too sweet, I don't deserve you." I said and he laughed. I missed his laugh, he isn't laughing as much as he used to do these days. It's sad.

"You're laughing

"You're laughing.." I blurted out and smiled.

"Yeah..I guess I am." He chuckled and said.

I got out of the car and waited for Harry to get out as well, only to find out that he didn't. I froned and he smiled at me.