Chapter 18

"I need to explain some things. Listen, my mum...she has been through a lot. More than anybody knows. She just told me today. My dad, he was a psychopath. She just told me all about it and she is scared and worried. Not about him coming back but about the fact that I just brought a new one here in our house. She thinks you're a psychopath. I already told her that you're not but I don't know anymore. I'm so confused and emotional and a big mess. I'm so sorry." I said and looked at him, which broke my heart.

Harry's POV

"Oh..." I said, sadly looking down. All kind of thoughts were running through my head. Her mum thinks I'm a god damn psychopath. What the hell? "Why?" I asked her and my voice cracked at the end of the word. You have no idea how emotional I am right now. "I'm not a bloody psychopath okay!? How the hell could she think of something like that? Is she nuts!?" I yelled at her and shook my head in denial. I have to leave right now or else I will do something stupid. Something I might regret.

"I-I-I have to go. Bye s-sweetheart!" I stuttered and ran out of the door. My head still hurts a lot and I should be resting instead of running but I can't go back there. Not now she thinks I'm a psychopath, I might have done things in the past I do regret but I've never killed a single soul. I could never do something like that!

Realization hit me as I was running for nothing. Running away made me even more suspicious. I'm so stupid! There is no turning back now, god damn it! I kept running and running until my legs felt like they were falling off. I looked at my surroundings and found out that I was in a forest. A very creepy and dark forest may I add. The atmosphere in this forest is very dull, dark and depressing.

I don't like it. It made me realise what I've just done and that made it hard to breath. My anxiety was kicking in and there was nobody here to help me. I'm sure I'm going to die here, in this forest, alone. Ah, who cares, I deserve it anyway.

Maddy's POV

And he ran away, again. He's always running away. I'm tired of it. He never faces his problem because he is too scared and I'm done with that. He ran away before and I'm not going to let that happen again. 

"Where's the psycho?" My mum asked and I groaned. 

"He is gone, are you happy now!? God, I hate you! I think that you are the psycho here because Harry would never do such a thing!" I yelled at her and ran to my room. 

Harry's POV

"Here in the forest, 

                 dark and deep,

I offer you,

                 eternal sleep."

A voice whispered very sinisterly. I made shivers running down my spine. I almost want to say it's some kind of demonic creature or a ghost but I don't believe in that crap. They are not real, just some fairytale made up by stupid writers.

I can't do this anymore. I'm tired, lonely and sad. Love hurts. It hits you, touches you and destroys you. It sucks the life out of you until you're empty and hollow.

Holly's POV

"Luke I can't wait any longer, let's do it right now!" I yelled at him out of frustration and he sighed. "No Holly, we can't. It's too soon my love. We need to wait just a little longer. We're almost ready. Be patient please." He told me and I narrowed my eyes at him before I calmed down. His voice is very calming, just like fathers voice always was. I lost them, my parents.

One day I woke up in bed and discovered that they weren't there

One day I woke up in bed and discovered that they weren't there. Just like my sister Madelin. They weren't there and I was all alone. I had to deal with everything all by myself. It was hard but I did it and I survived. 

"Fine. But I do know that I have to meet up with my little sister soon." I smirked and bit my lip. This is going to be a lot of fun. See you soon little sis!

A/N
Hi people!!
I finally updated yay!! haha

Their parents will be active in the story soon! I hope you enjoyed it!

Love you guys and thank you for reading this!

Stay sexy :P
xx Lichella