Force Marriage!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, READ MY OTHER CHAPTETS, ENJOY :D.

Chapter 1

Mom!! I'm not gonna marry, ' I yelled while looking at my mom , ' this is a force marriage!! Dia said it in an exhausted way, I know sweety but I can't do anything expect let you both run away from here, I and dia gave a shocking expression to our mom.

" ya till now y'all might have got an idea that dia is my sister and our father is dragging us in an force marriage with someone whom we don't even know!! "It's actually his kind of like business partner's sons"

Tell me this is not true!! Dia started yelling while looking at the mirror, I'm to young to get married, its my age to have a boyfriend not a husband, right miya? " really sweety!! Mom got mad at us and said, " yes , here I'm trying my best to get you both out of this disaster and you wanna have a boyfriend!! I chuckled, " well come down mom.

Tbh Indian parents are overprotective, insecure and they think that they are always right and that we should do as they ask no matter what. There are no mature discussions between parents and children in the Indian household, there's just giving of orders. Our parents always expect the most out of us and expect us to be the perfect emulation of 'sanskar'.

You had to start preparing your parent's days in advance when you wanted to ask them for permission for something. You obviously had to take permission from your parents for literally everything.

You were obviously never allowed to go out for sleepovers. Your friends would tell you to ask your parents yet again or give it another shot but you knew there was no point because your parents would never budge and allow you to stay out of the house all night!

You mastered the art of predicting your parent's mood because that's the only time you can ask them for things. You had to strike at the right time or you would lose the opportunity because you knew once they said no, there was no changing their mind. You were never allowed for any last-minute plans. You had to prepare your parents when you wanted to go out, you couldn't just walk up to them at the last minute and tell them you were leaving, there was no way in hell they would allow you to do that!

You were too scared to lie to your parents because they would always figure out what you're really up to. Your parents had all your friend's numbers and they would instantly know if you were lying because they would find out one way or the other. It's not that they would actually check-up on you but just that your luck was that bad!

You couldn't have a casual conversation about stuff with your parents or tell them about the happening of your life because you knew they would always misconstrue the information one way or the other. You weren't allowed to date. That's it! In fact, dating is really far-fetched, if you even had a boy as your friends you would have to save their names on your phone as girls that your parents won't recognize and so on.

You would immediately change the channel if there was even a kissing scene on T.V. Indian households are quite conservative and we don't have the "talk' with our parents. We just awkwardly pretend like things like sex and kissing don't exist until it's time to get married.

But in my and my sister's case our mom is kinda like very cool but our dad is perfectly good to be called as typical Indian parent. There is one more thing in which our mom can relate, when it comes to marks there is no one more dangerous than mom. Indian parents thinks that doing studies and getting a job and earn money is only a way to have a great life but achieving your Dream and goal can also be a way to have a good and a great life.