Chapter 15: Golden Sparkling Invitation

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE I'LL TRY TO UPDATE REGULARLY HOPE YOU ENJOY...

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, READ MY OTHER CHAPTETS, ENJOY :D.

Chapter 15

“Everyone were peacefully enjoying their breakfast when someone from upstairs started laughing and giggling came down”

Oh! Ya, I remember that it was so fun. Those days were so amazing and awesome, “said Eunji, they looked at the dining table and joined everyone for breakfast”

Girls, where are you both going dressing up so well? “Taehyung’s father asked to Hyun Joo”

Ah! Uncle, actually, we are going to meet all our friends, we missed them so much when we were in US, in fact Taehyung also know them, remember them Taehyung? “Hyun Joo said while looking at Taehyung with a smirk, but Taehyung didn’t replied”

I do! ”Jungkook said while eating his breakfast, looking down, not even bothered to look up, we all looked at Jungkook”

Dae Hyun Jun, remember him? I bet you do Jungkook, “Eunji said while giving a mysteries look to Jungkook”

Dia, I think something is fishy over there, “Miya whispered”

Yeah, even I think so, “Dia replied”

“After breakfast, they left. Even Taehyung and Jungkook went out to their office and we were not able to go out to roam as our dad’s friend was still in the town for his work” 

“At office”

Taehyung, what are you thinking dude just relax, - How can I just relax you saw that look on her face didn’t you? – Bro so should we take them with us? “Taehyung looked at the golden sparkling invitation for a get-together party sent to them, which was organized by Dae Hyun Jun”

“Taehyung’s old memories flashed"

Ahh! How can you do this? – Do I need your permission, haa!? – She is my girlfriend. What do you mean by permission? – She kissed me first. Do you even know that? Wah! You don’t even know that your girlfriend is a play girl! – What do you mean she kissed you first? – Wah! Taehyung, you are so clueless don’t you get ‘I am busy see you later’ thing, look Taehyung I am worried for you,

“Dae Hyun Jun said while placing his hand on Taehyung’s shoulder, Taehyung pushed him away”

Worried for me? You kissed my girlfriend and then saying worried!? Huh! see you later! “Taehyung said and left the place and directly went to the bar where Eun Ji was enjoying with her friends, taehyung walked towards her and grab her hand and dragged her outside of the bar, she was trying to free herself but Taehyung’s grip was strong so she couldn’t free her hands, when they came out Eun Ji asked in frustration”

Yah! Have you lost your mind? What the hell are you doing? – Eun Ji I’ll ask you something answer me truthfully – What do you mean? What question? – Just answer!! Do you love me? – Yes, honey, I do, - then why the hell did you kiss that boy?? – W-wh-what?? Kissed?? Whom?? Baby, you trust me, right? Why will I kiss Dae?? That Dae Hyun Jun told you this, right? He is lying!! – Baby I didn’t mention Dae’s name “said Taehyung, Eun Ji’s eyes widened as she knew she messed up”

“Back to present”

I remembered her eyes she wasn’t even feeling guilty! – What do you expect from girls like her Taehyung? – Love makes you crazy! And I was that crazy!! “Taehyung turned around, looked out of the window and stared at the sky, silence filled in the room”

Do you still love her? “Jungkook asked, breaking the silence, which made Taehyung turn around and face him”

Of course not! I don’t... “Taehyung couldn’t maintain the eye contact, he kept playing with his fingers, he loosened his tie, Jungkook happen to notice every moment of Taehyung which were clearly saying that Taehyung still wasn’t ready to accept everything was over between Eun Ji and him”

I got you bro “Jungkook replied, placing his hand on Taehyung’s shoulder and walking out of the room”
“Taehyung sat on his chair, leaning backward, closing his eyes”

Flashback hit so hard;

Her princess you can’t run I’ll catch you, “A man running in black suit with sparkling love in his beautiful light brown eyes, a bright smile and a little pink glow on his face as he couldn’t take off his eyes from his lady running looking back in beautiful floral yellow dress, open black hairs, clear visible love in her grey lovely eyes, smiling her heart out”

Oh darling, you can’t catch me! “Saying that she smiled and looked away when he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer looking straight into her eyes, she gasped and looked into his eyes”

Taehyung… “She says”

Yes, princess? “He asked”

Why do you love me? I am not perfect… I am not even rich like you, so why me? “She asked”

“He replied with a smile” Listen, Eun Ji, you mean the whole world to me, my love don’t ask for you to be perfect. Just be mine forever. I don’t want anything else,

“She smiled looking at him with those teary eyes and hugged him as tight as possible, making sure that she was never leaving his not at least in this life”

“Back to present”

“Finally letting the tears out of his eyes, Taehyung opened his eyes, suddenly there was a knock on the door and Taehyung wiped his tears”
Come in, “he said”

Sir, these are some papers for you to sign, “An employ said while showing the file”

Okay, show it to me, “Taehyung replied and took the file in his hand and started to check those papers when he saw the invitation and suddenly he said”

I’ll check them later, I need to go home, “saying that he left the room, grabbing the invitation in his hand”