Chapter 12: Who is she?

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, READ MY OTHER CHAPTETS, ENJOY :D.

Chapter 12

Everyone are sitting on the dinner table including they dads also, Taehyung is sitting next to me with his cold behavior on, Jungkook and Dia were discussing some thing while whispering to each other.

Let's start our dinner, "Mrs. Jeon said as to break the silence" everyone started there dinner, after finishing the dinner me, Dia, mom and Mrs. Jeon went into the kitchen to complete the rest of work and while other went and sat in hall.

Taehyung's dad had a mysterious smirk on his face it was looking like he is waiting for everyone to come so he can announce something, after we were done with the kitchen work we went near them.

Dia went running towards Jungkook, as after returning from the amusement park they both have became very good friends nice for them. Hey! Look at this photo you are looking like a joker, "Jungkook started laughing slowly as no one will notice and Dia gave him an angry look and said" - Oh really then you should look at this photo you are looking like a monkey, "Dia started laughing and there Jungkook giving an annoyed look.

Taehyung looked at me and said, - shorty can do household chores oh! I did not knew that, "and here we go again, he started teasing me again, I replied in a little bit annoyed tone" - yah! I can do many more things want to try me, "after hearing that a smirk appeared on Taehyung's face which gave me goosebumps.

Both Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon noticed all four of us laughing and giggling which made them more angry so, as soon as we sat Mr. Kim clearing his throat and said, - we have more two guest in our house, "he said it in a very cold tone", - so do a favor on us and tell who are those two new guest, "Jungkook replied in rough but in a dramatic way" - see they by yourself " Mr. Jeon said while pointing at the door.

we were not able to see their faces as two people were standing in the dark, as soon as Taehyung father said 'come in' two girls stepped in.

Oh God! Look at them they are so gorgeous and beautiful, "as I murmured to myself, then I  looked at Taehyung he was looking so mad and was trying his best not to create a scene, even Jungkook gave a shocking expression, everyone in this room were so silent, I wanted to ask mom whether one of them was the girl she mentioned earlier.

I came to other side to Taehyung as mom was standing there, and to ask her but before I could say or ask anything Mr. Kim stood up and went near them laughing and smiling around, - they are my dearest kids, here the girl standing in a nice black dress her name is Eun-Ji and next to her in a beautiful white dress her name is Hyun-Joo, girls come in and make yourself comfortable, "as soon as Mr. Kim said that the girl in black Eun-Ji came running towards Taehyung and hugged him".

What the hell!! Who is she?? How can she just hug him? Why the hell Taehyung is not doing anything?? "I was so confused and at that very moment Taehyung pushed her back and said" - Yah!! Stay away are you blind? Are you not able to see my wife standing next to me? "I stared at Taehyung with a shocking expression and then realized that oh I am his wife" - I, I was just wait you are married?? When did this happen? I am the one who suppose to marry you Who the hell is she?

What the hell she just said? I got mad and so I said while pushing her little bit back, - Who the hell are you? And yes I am his wife, what will you do? - Excuse me! You are asking me who am I? " she chucked and said" - listen what ever your name is Taehyung is mine and I will make sure no one come in between us, I know Taehyung need sometime to remember our old lovely days.

The other girl from there said, - Now anyways we are going to stay over here let's continue this tomorrow I am tired let's go to sleep, good night jungkookie " after saying that she went in her room, thank God both of there rooms were down"

Jungkookie!? Are you serious? Is she mad or something? "Dia said in and very annoying tone and Jungkook noticed that and chuckled, - come angry bird let's go in our room" with that Jungkook took Dia with him and over there I was so much angry, so without saying anything I went up in our shared room and Taehyung followed me"

Everything is going according to our plan, "Mr. Kim said with an evil smirk and Mr. Jeon replied with an satisfied smile" - yes looks like everything is under control.