Chapter 11: Amusement Park..

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, READ MY OTHER CHAPTETS, ENJOY :D.

Chapter 11

Dia and jungkook went to “Seoul Land” Amusement park which had lots of rides, ready to have the best day at the amusement park, over there people dressed up like clown were entertaining the kids, over there also so many cotton candy seller, also so many food stalls, - hey! Angry bird so from which ride should we start? – How about going to larva twister first, - yeah, let’s go! “jungkook goes and buys the tickets, then they both go to ride, after that they decided to go on roller coaster, it looped in and out of nowhere and ran up down and spin around in a crazy manner” – Oh my God! That was freaking amazing, - A- are you ok! D- Dia “jungkook was trying to stand still with his shaky knees and dizzy head where Dia was ready to go next ride” – Hey, let’s go over there in the bumper cars ride, - Ya ya lets go, “as soon as they reached there they headed in and started bumping into each other with as much as force they could, enjoying themselves thoroughly"

Then they also went to other rides like Viking (pirate ship), Ferris wheel, Sky coaster, Flume rides, also there was a scare returns house and the rumors were that once you entered it, you never came out the same so Dia and jungkook decide to go in” – Hey! How about proving the rumor wrong? What do you say Angry bird? – Even I was thinking the same, let’s do it, “they entered the house as soon as they entered one welcoming ghost came out of nowhere, and Dia was behind jungkook as she entered after him, jungkook immediately stood still Dia came forward to see what happen, as she saw it she started laughing out louder” – Hey! It’s just a smaller clown, look at you, - Yah! It was unexpected stop laughing, let’s go in, - are you sure you want to, “Dia was still laugh, while jungkook started moving further, till whole scary returns house ride ended jungkook had a very serious and scary face and where Dia on the whole ride was laugh like a crazy”.

At home, as earlier we entered the house without taking bags, and so I had to wear his clothes, right now I came out after changing he was sitting on the bed using his phone, he looked at me and was staring at me from top to bottom, - hey, - hey! You are really very short, - Yah! They are not too big, they are comfortable, and before you say anything let me tell you I am going down, - ok! No problem you may, “after that I went down in kitchen to help them” 

Mrs. Kim how may I help you? – You don’t need to honey we are almost done and not Mrs. Kim call me mom ok? – Oh! Ya I am sorry mom, well it really looks like I need not to do anything, - yes, you should take some rest, “Mrs. Jeon said while holding my hand, I was really feel so safe when she did that but I wanted to know something” – may I ask you both something? – Yes! Of Course anything, - are you both not mad at us for what we did? – of course not, “mom replied with a warm smile” – Ya that’s true, that he is a cold person but the way I saw him happy with you, I have never seen him like that before ever since she left, - mom you said you saw us, where? – Before entering the house you all were having a conversation don’t know what, but he was smiling, - and who is she?

I asked her out of curiosity, but she didn’t said anything, but instead looking down and try to ignore my question and took her phone and stated telling me stories about him, that how cold face person with a big heart he is some of them were funny and some of them were scary, but looks like there is a big secret hidden, who is she?