Chapter 10: Too rude!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, READ MY OTHER CHAPTETS, ENJOY :D.

Chapter 10

Right now we are in front of their parents, actually Jungkook is taehyung's very close friend like from childhood and their father are best friends as their fathers share very close bond they have their own mansions but also a common shared huge mansion where we are standing right now, we four have decided that we will act like we are officially married.

Over here it's so quiet no one uttered a word while Jungkook slowly whispered to Dia" Ms. Dia tell me, - what? - did you like your second house? - wait! What? Do you really think I am your wife? - Why not "Jung-kook said it with a smirk before Dia could reply him their father bang the papers of marriage on the table as to break the silence, those papers were like a formality to make our mrraige look real" - THIS IS WHAT YOU BOTH DID BEHIND OUR BACK!? "Jungkook's father yelled at us" - yes you both didn't even though what will happen next? - Father we told you that we don't love them, - so this is how you are going to break your fathers promise by getting married like this, - yes! I mean why not we married to them whom we love, and that is not wrong.

Taehyung's father came near him and started yelling at him, - Yah! Taehyung behaving like a jerk all the time this is what I taught you!! You only know how to spend your father's money and enjoy!! "His mom was trying to calm them down as it looked like his father was about to hit but before his father could raise his hand his mother stopped him" I looked at taehyung, he was more serious than his father well he is cold hearted but sometimes he forgets that he have to act cold but right at this movement his expressions were tell all that he has no regrets of what he did, but his father was very rude.

Their fathers were still shouting at us, but Jungkook instead of standing over there took the car keys, pulled Dia's hand and took her out in the car with him, while Taehyung also just moved away from his father, pull my hand and took me with him in his room.

Hey! We should not leave the house like this, it's not right, - be quiet and just follow me! "Jungkook said it in a very rude tone as he was already stressed out, Dia said nothing and just followed him as she knew that he is not in mood" 'at home' - this boy how can he just leave the house like this? - Please clam down give him some time, "Jungkook's mom said while holding his father's hand and making him sit on the couch.

"In his room, I asked him" - Hey! Are you ok! "He did not replied and instead went inside the washroom to change, I was roaming around the room seeing everything" - Oh! His childhood photo how cute he was in his childhood but what happened now? "Saying that I stated laughing, and the same movement he came out in his casual clothes flipping his hair, OMG! He is looking so handsome and at the same very cute too, he came closer toward me".

Hey! Ms. Dia where do you want to go?? - A while you were so rude and now look at you, I was not wrong, you are an alien, "Jungkook chuckled and said" - how about an amusement park? - Not a bad idea "then they both goes to an amusement park, and while at home" - hey? What are you doing? - What do you think? Ms. Shorty! - Yah? I am not shorty! And stop!

"I pushed him a little back, taehyung chuckled and goes near his closet and bring a pair of his clothes" - here go and get changed - You!! You should have just gave me clothes and told me to go instead coming closer to me! - Yah! Shorty you are such a dirty minded person! - You were the one to create such a situation!! "After saying that I pushed him and went inside to change".

Their fathers left the house in anger, while their moms were very worried, stressed out but even after everything they still went in the kitchen and started preparing the dinner for all of us.