Chapter 6: Stranger!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, READ MY OTHER CHAPTETS, ENJOY :D.

Chapter 6

Now this is the feeling like we are even enjoying, am I right or wrong Miya? - yes! You are right sweetie, oh! Look over there, there some celebration is going on, lets go over there, “We are in the mall, as the Christmas time is going on whole mall is decorated so well, it is looking so beautiful, we went near where the event was going on” – Aww! These kids are so cute, - yes they are, oh! Miya Look at that small boy, Aww he is so cute and also funny, - yes, kids dancing with their little hands and legs, in a Christmas outfit look so cute.

There were so many people, the crowd was really very big, but suddenly I got pushed by one man, with long legs and huge big hands, with a deep voice saying me sorry and helping me in getting up” – Sir!! Are you blind or something, can’t you see people standing around you are watching the event!! – I’m so sorry miss it was totally my mistake, I apologize you, are you hurt anywhere miss??

As actually there was so much crowd when I got hit by him my leg got twisted so I wasn’t able to walk, and dia saw that, as she is possessive for me she started yelling at him, I tried to stop, but as my leg was twisted I couldn’t go behind them, as she was pushing him and shouting at him.

The other man who was watching this came near me and helped me” - miss give me your hand, “I gave him my hand he took me near where the chairs were there, and then he said me to sit” - miss I’m not a doctor or something but at least let me see if I can help, “I let him help me, and I asked him that” – hey! cute bunny do you know that man, - yes, Ms. Celebrity  I do, he is more than a friend like a brother to me, well may I ask you something, - yes, of course you can,  - is that girl your sister? – Yes, she is, she cares for me that’s why she is mad at him, “giving me a warm smile he twisted my leg and I shouted out because of pain, I was about to kill him but then I realized the pain is gone” – hey! Ms. Celebrity are you ok!? – Yes I’m, thank you so much, - no need to thank me, “and gave me a warm smile” – well what is her name? – Whose name? – Your sister’s name, – oh! Her name, Dia, “he didn’t said anything and then went near both of them to stop them while giving me a warm smile”.

Well to be honest the man because of whom I got hurt was freaking hot!!  Talking about other, he is just like a cute bunny also very kind and sweet, I’m not saying that the man who hit me is not kind or sweet he is, maybe not or yes, ya he is, isn’t he? Oh god! Miya stop it! Clam down, - excuse me miss, miss!? “She ignored the cute bunny and continued yelling at freaking hot man, he tried to keep himself calm but then, he shouted” – MISS!! I know that you are possessive for your sister and also that you mad at him but you can’t yell at him like this!! – Why? Why can’t I yell at him?? And who the hell are you?? – look miss I know it was his mistake but then he apologized for it now stop yelling at him and go near your sister she is in pain!! “Dia couldn’t say anything instead she was staring at him, and when he told about me she ran towards me”.

Hey!! Is everything alright?? - ya, everything is alright and I'm fine , don't worry, - well then let's go to hotel, and take rest, - no! I'm ok let's continue with your day, - are you sure, - yes, I'm sure let's go, " we were about to go to continue with our shopping, but then we saw him!!!"