Chapter 2: Wedding Day..!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, READ MY OTHER CHAPTETS, ENJOY :D.

Chapter 2

Why always we have to face this things? why can't we have a normal life? why our dad treat us like we are a thing? we are human we also have feelings, dad don't even care about us, 'dia said with her teary eyes, " I tried my best that not to cry and console her", - it's not a new thing so don't think to much and help me in get things done so we can leave as soon as possible, 'I replied'.

It's the day before our wedding, I'm little bit scared thinking about what will happen once we leave? What will be our dad's reaction? What will he do once he get to know that we ran away? I'm sure he will try to find us and force us to do this unwanted marriage, cause since childhood our dad just care about his name and business and never ever even though about us, it was our mom who always took care of us but it would be wrong if I say that we never got what we want, actually we both are very pampered kids but unlike other pampered kids we know the value of each an everything we never took anything granted ever after being the most popular girls in are college yes of course because of our dad is one of the chairman of our college institute. After all the things truth cannot be changed that we are still craving for our dad's love.

Today is the wedding day. Right now we are in bride's room watching guest coming and our dad greeting them. Heyy!! I know you are little bit scared but don't worry I have planed everything, "dia said while giving me a warm smile", and she was successful in comforting me, but as being her sister somewhere in my heart I don't trust her, she always fall in trouble, well just not her actually we are trouble makers in other words we are crime partners.

Hey! you what are you thinking, don't you trust me? - No "I reply, hey! how do you expect me to trust you? Don't you remember what you did last time? You almost ended up putting all of us in prison, - yah!! I said sorry for that, - yes your sorry was important!!, yah!! You were the one responsible for our secret party but instead of looking after the party you were interested in ruining that inspector's secret love life, but that was really amazing,"I couldn't stop laughing", I think his wife would have divorced him, - she did, "dia said while laughing" - but you what, he deserves that he did so wrong, he shouldn't have cheated on her, - ya that's true I really feel very bad for her, but on that," that inspector had good connection with dad that's why we didn't ended inside the prison but instead in a force marriage".

Take a look outside we are surrounded by police officers, how do you think we are going to get out of here? - what the hell!!! Why didn't I notice them? That means they would have also standing on the back door, What should we do now? "And that time mom entered", leave this up to me, I know from were you can leave, - mom, can I say something , "I said while giving a curious look" - yes??, - you just sounded like we all live in a mystery historical house, " dia chuckled", ya seriously, - do you both want to get out of here or not? - yes we do, dia replied, - then hurry up and follow me, we have no time, we both nodded and followed her, "she took us from behind down from basement".

OMG!! There is a secret door, - mom, how we didn't knew about this? I asked her, - sweety it actually like you know that your dad is also kinda involved in this politics right, this was made in case to escape from enemies, - oh! I see, - let's not waste our time let's just get out of here, " we got out and directly ended up a little bit far away from our house were they can't see us but we can, the car was ready and no doubt I was the one who was going to drive" - come on hurry up go!! - mom, "I looked at her with worried eyes" - plz take care of your, "I said while dia nodded and hugged her and then I also hugged her", - yes I Will now don't worry just go now I should be inside with your dad he must be looking for me, and don't forget to call me, take care, love you my girls, - love you too mom, " we said together, then sat inside the car and started driving, as mom went inside".