Chapter 8: Deal??

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, READ MY OTHER CHAPTETS, ENJOY :D.

Chapter 8

Come on we will now leave I will explain everything in the car, - but first lets go to hotel, we have to take our bags from hotel, - oh! Yes shorty is right, bro so first let’s go to hotel, “so all four of us arrived at the luxurious hotel ‘Hotel Villa Florence’ right now we are  packing our bags and they are waiting outside, but to be honest I don’t want to leave this place this place is so amazing, isn’t it, we don’t even got a chance to go to swimming pool as it’s our favorite thing to do we love it, and that view I will miss it, we our done with our packing but I don’t want to go, but we don’t have any other choice”.

Hey! Dia are you done with your packing? – Yes, I am done let’s go, “right now we are in there car and we don’t know where are we going they haven’t told us yet” - So are you going to tell us where are we going? – Yah! Angry bird can you stop asking me same question again and again, we almost reached, don’t ask me see it by yourself once we reach.

Oh MY GOD!! Guess what?? We are in front of huge mansion!! This is incredible!! Unbelievable I feel like I am in a fantasy world, truly just to be honest I don’t even want to think of go back to that hotel, but once our big problem that is our uncle is gone we have to go back that’s what the deal is, well let’s not think about what will happen next, let’s just enjoy our present movement.

Hey!! Both of you do you remember our deal right? – We do, but you know what the problem is, that we don’t even know your names or neither you know our, - Hey! Shorty did anyone told you that you are smart only sometimes, - stop making fun of me and my name is Miya Singh not shorty, - oh! I am Kim Taehyung, - and I am Jeon Jungkook, what about you angry bird, ‘before she could say anything he said” – oh wait! I remember it Ms. Dia Singh right? – How do you know? – I know I am great, “me in my mind like really? Oh this boy!” – Fine everyone lets go in and girls give your best you could have ever gave, - yes! We will now stop talking let's go, "Dia replied".

“I am somewhat nervous as I don’t know what will happen next but I think we will be fine, to be honest dealing with dads is horrible they think that they are always right and they do everything correct but that’s not the truth once dealing with your mom is way more easy as at least she gets convinced or at least she listen to you”.