Chapter 3: Surprise!?

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, READ MY OTHER CHAPTETS, ENJOY :D.

Chapter 3

Hey!! Do you know where are we going? - not really," I reply "- Can I? Dia asked - no! I don't think so, - hey! I have already planned a surprise for you, don't you want that? - No I don't want that, - come on don't be stubborn I know you like surprises, - fine! Help! " dia smirk and said let's go to airport" - ok, as you wish.

"We then went to airport", - here we are, so where are we going? - "I asked in curiosity", "giving me a warm smile she said" - South Korea, "I was confused why do she want to go to South Korea but also exited?" - can I ask you something? "As she nodded I asked" - first, we don't have tickets, secondly, getting tickets in this short time is very difficult, and third, why did you sudden thought of going South Korea? - ya I'm your sister that to real, First leave it up to me, secondly, don't worry, and third forgot about your promise?

Promise!! Oh yes we made a promise that one day we both will go to South Korea together. No! How can I forget that? Obviously I remember, - so this is that day miya that we are going to South Korea together. Yah!! You said me not to worry, so you have already booked the tickets, right? Dia with a small warm smile said let's go!! "Saying that she pulled me started running inside as we were late".

Wow!! I'm impressed you did a great job, - I know right, - it's a relief that till now nothing bad happened, " I said while relaxing in our first class ticket seat, well it's because she booked the ticket when we were at home, of course we have money right now but not that much", - hey! Listen I'm going to sleep so don't you dare wake me, - yes mam as you wish, I chuckle, " her sleep is most important and only favorite thing for her, well even I'm tired, " I was about to take a nap when I saw Mr. Sethi.

Oh no!!! What the hell!!?? What should I do now?? I'm dead already, oh God!! How did I forgot that uncle said that he will go back abroad after our wedding and now that we are not there as we ran away, till now everyone would have known that we aren't there, what should I do?? Wait! what if he is here to just take his flight to back abroad? No this is impossible, if he is going back abroad then why is he here, he should be taking another flight.

So, he is here to check up all the flight, it mean we are stuck!! - hey!! Damn idiot wake up!! - yah! You are so annoying I told you not to wake me up, - I know! But wake up and look who is there!! - why!? Who is there? " dia got up and saw Mr. Sethi and gave a wide shocking reaction, he is the greatest business man and also our father's best friend since childhood uncle is also just like dad but he is totally a different person when he is with his family, strange right? But it's true, he also has a daughter of our age but unlike us she is really very close to her father".

"Uncle is unaware of our condition, he don't that this marriage is a force marriage, once I thought to tell him everything to get help but that was of no use, because the day before our wedding when he arrived, I heard my dad tell them that what profit they will they get after this marriage, it was unbelievable uncle agreed with the deal"

Miya!! What should we do now? - obviously we have to hide!! Why can't we live a moment peacefully!? - but where?? Wait let's go to washroom, - ya, good idea let's go, "then we both ran inside the washroom, it's been an hour now", - dia I think uncle would have gone let's check, - ya wait, let me check, " dia slowly opened the door to see", - he is not here i think his gone, - what an relief! - No!! What the hell!! - what happened!? - he is still here!! Is uncle not going to go, wait flight have already take off it means, - He is not going, - but why is he taking flight to South Korea!? " Now, its been 3 hours since we are inside the washroom".