Chapter 7: Again a worst day..

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, READ MY OTHER CHAPTETS, ENJOY :D.

Chapter 7

Hey!! Ms. Celebrity are you ok!? – No I don’t think so, - what the hell is he doing in the mall?? – Who?? – It’s none of your business – depends upon the matter, - no it doesn’t – hey!! Both of you stop it! Stop fighting!! Firstly let’s find a place to hide and then the hotel in which is he staying –hey!! You shorty!! – What’s the matter? – I’m not shorty, - you are! “Cute bunny and dia shouted together” – BOTH OF YOU!! STOP FIGHTING!! “I and he were staring at them with a confused and embarrassed face”.

Now tell me Ms. Celebrity I want to help you – well! He is our dad’s friend and right now don’t ask why are we hiding from him ok! – As you wish, go inside the washroom I’ll take care over here, - No!!! Not washroom again! And why the hell will you help us?? – Yes, why are we helping them? – Yah! Can you be quite for a while and you angry bird, I’m here to help not to answer your stupid questions, and go inside the washroom because you have no other choice, - of course we don’t, lets go dia he’ll handle everything over here, - but why will he help us?? – Exactly same question why are we helping them?? Are you out of your mind? That girl was about to kill me!! – Ya, she was because it was your mistake, and now just follow me don’t ask me anything, "Actually even I have a doubt why is he even helping us but that’s not what is important right now he is helping us that’s what we want".

Excuse me sir! May I have a talk, - Oh! Ya sure – thank you, may I ask you in which hotel are you staying as just for my concern? – Oh! Yes you may, its ‘Villa Florence’ – oh! Thank you so much, “I and dia where in washroom waiting for him to give us a good news, as usually no work can be done without any problem!!” – sista I’m telling you he is not a trust worthy person, - hey!! Bro! Are you seriously helping them! – Is there any problem – don’t act like you don’t know anything, - of course I know, “sudden of cute bunny stopped” – what!? Why did you stop, “he whispered something in his ears” – now what do you say? – I’m with you bro, let’s go.

They came near the washroom and called us, when we came out they told us what happen over there” – yah!! Shorty I’m helping you that doesn’t means we are friends ok!? – Who said I want to be friend with you, - anyways he lives in hotel ‘Villa Florence’, “me and dia gave a shocking reaction and stood still like a statue” – hey! Angry bird, are you ok? “We started panicking” – what the hell!! This is impossible, - what are we going to do.

Oh God! do we have to stay on the street we cannot go back to hotel, - yah! Shorty come down don’t panic, tell me how can I help you? – can’t you see you cannot help us, - I thought we got a good day but no, this is worst as usual, - is it a stay problem – of course yes! – If you tell us what the matter is we can help, - hey!! My sister’s cute bunny stay out of it do not dare to give us false hope, got it!? – I will help you if you tell me everything, - bunny we don’t have that much time, - ok, so you will tell us everything once you are in a safe place right!? – yeah! – Then trust me and come with me, ok!? – Okay! "As we had no other option I said ok and we followed them"

Well dia was curious with one more thing and that was how did uncle told them about the hotel’s name so easily, even I’m curious how was that even possible that a person like his will tell anyone anything like this, these boys are like a mystery which should be solved as soon as possible.