Chapter 13 : Can I trust you?

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, READ MY OTHER CHAPTETS, ENJOY :D.

Chapter 13

Jungkook!! Who is she? Is she the one who you were going to get married so, thats why you wanted us to help you, - yes!! Not just that, - then? What else? - they both are sisters, - oh! Like me and Miya, - ya, and she is my ex, - wait! what? Then why did you both broke up when you were going to get married? "Jungkook did not said anything and went inside the washroom to get fresh".

You do not want to ask me anything? - no! "Miya replied in a very cold tone and he nodded his head as waiting for her to get panic and ask everything what is happening over there but that did not happened".

I went inside the washroom without saying anything and then he did not said anything, whole night passed away thinking what will happen next?

Next Morning!!

Before I wake up Taehyung was already, ready for the breakfast strange usually according to his mom he Wake's up at 9:00 but today he woke up at 8:00 early for me too but I did not paid much attention at that and then got ready for breakfast.

Partner are you ready? - yes! I am let's do it "Jungkook and Dia got dressed up in full black, twining with each other ready with there amazing plan which they made at night" - let's show them what we can do, "Jungkook said with his cute bunny smile and Dia replied with giving him a warm smile" - yes! Of course, let's go.

Dia was about to go and open the door when Jungkook said, - no wait! "Jungkook hold Dia's hand and stopped her" - what happened? "Dia turned back and ask him" - I want to ask you something can I? "Dia nodded her head"

Why you did not asked me the whole story but instead agreed to help me? "Dia smiled and replied" - even I did not told you whole story, but still you helped me so then why not me?

I want to trust you can I? "Jungkook asked holding her hand and giving an innocent look which made Dia confused".

You can trust me but why are you asking that? - because this is not going to be easy are you ready? "Dia gave him a warm smile and kept her other hand on his hand and said" - do not worry about it now that we are good friends everything will be fine.

In Taehyung and Miya's room

Are you ready? "Taehyung asked Miya in a cold tone" - 'In Miya's mind' 'it is feeling like he is very angry, but for what? It should be me the one who is angry, let me also reply him in a cold tone' -Yes!

'Taehyung in his mind'

Is she still mad at me? What should I do to convince her? I have to tell her about those girls because she is the only one who could save me from that girl, what should I do?

Let's go! "I said in a cold tone just like him" - wait! I want to tell you something - what? "Miya asked him with her big black brown curious eyes which made him shut up! And look into those big black brown eyes, it was looking like he fell for those eyes.

Hey!! What are you staring at? "Miya asked Taehyung as he was lost in his own world" - oh! Nothing I, I was just, leave it listen I want to tell you about those girls, so listen carefully!

Miya did not said anything and just nodded her head and was just string at him
'Taehyung in his mind' - 'why is she looking at me like that? No Taehyung control do not ruin anything do not do that! I should tell her not to look at me like that!!

Yah! You Shorty! Do not look at me like that! Just listen to me. "Taehyung said that while trying his best not to make an eye contact.

'Miya in her mind' - 'why is he behaving like that? What's wrong with him? Who cares let's just listen'.

Yesterday the girl who hugged me is my ex, "Miya widened her eyes and was looking at him like she saw a ghost, - not even ex, we were very happy with each other but that day, "Taehyung Stopped telling me and looked at me which made me confused"

Why did you stopped telling me? "I asked him as I can not stay in suspense" - no! I was just looking at you thinking can I trust you? "I forgot my anger and gave him a warm smile and sat next to him and patted his back as he kept his head on my shoulder, then I replied" yes you can trust me.

'Miya in her mind'

Those girls Eun-ji and Hyun-joo will not give up so easily, of course they will come up with a plan, we have to be ready with our plan to save them as they have also helped us so much.