07. Wife 🔥

Milo

The sun coming through the blinds is the first thing that wakes me up. The second thing is the warmth pressed against my side. Opening my eyes, I look down to see a small arm laying across my chest and a head of dark brown hair nuzzled into my neck.

Isabelle.

Flashbacks of last night come into mind. I remembered how soft her skin felt. How tight her body was. How good she fucking tasted. Her hands all over me while I was thrusted into her. I've had a lot of sex in my days but her under me was the best feeling I've had in a long time.

I had to help clean her up because there was blood considering she was a virgin nearly twelve hours ago. After taking care of her and switching the sheets, she instantly fell asleep on the far side of the bed. Far away from me. But waking up now with her pressed against me makes me feel some type of way. A way that I've never felt before.

Looking down at her small frame, I just stare and think. I think about what's going to happen now that she's my wife. I know she doesn't trust me and I honestly can't blame her. I'm a bad man. It's what I need to be in order to get shit done. My parents are kind people and raised me to be a good man. But as I grew up, the anger that I felt towards my real parents who abandoned me when I was only five years old grew and now I'm a man filled with anger and betrayal. I don't trust anyone but the ones who saved me.

Looking at the clock on the night stand I see that it's nearly almost eight in the morning. I'll need to get up soon to go to a meeting I have with some associates. Unwrapping my arm that was around her waist, I try to slowly get out of bed but stop when I feel her move closer to me but winces slightly.

"Hmm..." she groans and her eyes flutter open. Her hand on my chest unintentionally moves lower and I suck in a breath when it stops right against my belly button.

"Have a good sleep?" I smirk and eye the hand that's very close to my now growing cock.

Her eyes widen and stumbles away from me.

"Sorry." She stammers out but I just chuckle and place a kiss on her hand.

"Are you sore?" I ask her, placing my hand on her bare thigh.

I can feel her leg tense under my touch and I look at her face to see that it's growing red. Maybe I should stop. She's probably still scared of me. I actually much rather people fear me but not my wife. I want my wife to trust me. Even if she is a stubborn, annoying eighteen year old girl.

Isabelle quickly shakes her head no and I give her a pointed look because I know she's lying. I'm not one to brag but my size is rather larger than most and considering that I was her first, she must feel some sort of discomfort.

"Come. I'll run you a shower while I get ready." I say before getting out of bed not caring that I'm walking around naked. I like how my body looks and I can tell my little wife does too because I catch her gawking at me.

I smirk leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom letting her see all my glory.

"Are you done staring or would you like to continue what we did last night?" I ask teasingly and her head shoots up to my face.

Her glare is hard as she wraps the sheet over her body and walks right past me into the bathroom.

I follow her in and we both start brushing our teeth. My eyes are on hers through the mirror as she washes out the toothpaste from her mouth and goes to turn on the shower. She looks back at me, eyeing my growing package then looking back at my face with red cheeks.