08. Don't Touch Me

Isabelle

I'm walking around the garden that's behind the backyard of Milo's house and I follow the path down the where I see a big pond surrounded by trees. I discovered this place a few days ago when I got bored staying in the house all day and decided to explore. I had to sneak away from the body guards who have been on my ass ever since the moment I said "I do" to Milo.

Speaking of Milo.

I haven't seen that motherfucker in days. Ever since he took my virginity he's been keeping his distance.

I blame it on his lack of self control because maybe I'm just too hot.

Then again, he's probably with that red head that I saw him with a few weeks ago. It still hurts but I've learned to stop caring because I know that the Milo Wolfe is heartless and only cares about himself and his own needs.

So here I am, walking around the pond in my flower converse and hot pink dress. The color is obnoxious but I only wore it to get a rise out of Milo, who isn't even here to say anything about it. He would come home way after I fall asleep and when I wake up he's gone. We haven't touched since the last time we had sex. Which was incredible by the way!

The man really knows how to use his penis.

Obviously, considering he's a man whore.

I walk up to the small glass building near the pond where there's a bunch of painting equipment and art and I notice that Milo's mother is in there. I open the door and she looks up with a big smile on her face.

"Isabelle!" She exclaims engulfing me in a motherly hug. I smile, hugging her back and she ushers me over to the lounge chair she was sitting on. I haven't seen her the other times I've been here but I'm glad that she's here now. She more friendly and kind then my own mother and it's comforting and refreshing.

"How are you? Are you happy? Did you like the food this morning? I made it myself. I know it was kind of burnt. I watched a video on YouTube but then got distracted and started watching a video of a cat chasing its own tail. Oh gosh, maybe I shouldn't have done th-"

"It was perfect Mrs. Wolfe." I assure her with a smile. She laughs and places a hand on mine.

"Oh please call me Amelia. Or mom. Or whatever you want honestly, I really don't care. My husband calls me Lia." I can't help but smile at her rambling. She's like a older version of me. She's so bright and cheerful that I can't help but wonder why she's even here. Amelia seems to pure to be apart of this life.

I look around the glass building in awe. Looking over all the portraits hanging on stands. Most of them are of Amelia or of the pond.

"These are beautiful. Did you paint these?" I ask. Amelia smiles but shakes her head.

"No, my husband painted these. I just like to come here to look at all of them. All of this use to not be here actually. It use to be just a canopy with a bed and record player, but then my husband had this place built to convert it into our little get away." She tells me and my heart flutters at how much her husband loves her. I wish to have that in the future with Milo. I hope that we can both one day look at each other with some sort of adoration and love instead of annoyance and plain lust.

I look at the table next to us and see a big journal on it. I grab it and start looking through it.

"What this?" I ask, flipping through pages and pages of writing.