17. Epilogue

2 1/2 years later...

Isabelle

I'm sitting down on a flower bed of wild flowers that are along the lake near the house. I watch the ducks swim by with their little ducklings falling behind them and it makes me smile.

Amelia is sitting next to me with a catalog in her hand showing me a whole bunch of different things to prepare me for next month.

Yesterday was my 21st birthday but obviously I couldn't celebrate it properly due to the human that's growing inside me. I mindlessly rub my big baby bump at the thought of finally meeting my baby girl in a month.

"Oh! And this is a must! This baby stroller can convert into a car seat as well!" Amelia tells me with a smile. When I told her a few months ago that I was pregnant, she was through the roof. I remember Grayson telling me that she's always wanted a little girl of her own so when she found out that I was having a girl, her contagious smile and cheers brought so much warmth to my heart.

When I told Milo, I made him do a little scavenger hunt through the whole house. At first he was pissed that it took him thirty minutes to do but the outcome was worth it. He actually started crying when he saw me holding a cake that said "you my baby daddy". After that, he took me in every position possible saying that he needs to take advantage before I get too big. Like that even stopped him. I'm hornier than ever now that I'm pregnant and he pleases me every night when he comes home from work.

"And it's even pink!" I jump at Amelia's voice and give her a smile when she points at the scroller in the catalog.

"Oh yes, I can definitely see Milo pushing a pink scroller around." We both laugh at the thought.

We continue to look through the catalog and I listen to everything Amelia tells me. The sun is now starting to set and I can see her looking beyond the horizon in awe. She's always had a thing with sunsets and when I asked one time why she's so infatuated by them, she told him how her and her husband use to watch them when they were children. I had no idea that they knew each other since they were kids. It makes me smile that they were each other's first love since the very beginning.

"Woah there." I laugh when I feel my girl kick. Amelia places her hand on my belly and smiles when she kicks again.

"Is my baby girl talking right now?" Asks a deep voice from behind us. I turn to see Milo smiling down at me. He's wearing a dark blue three piece suite with his hair styled to perfection.

God, I want to fuck him right now.

"Oh and I think somethings burning in the house."

I frown but then jump when I hear Amelia gasps.

"Oh gosh, the short cakes!" She yells before getting up from the ground and running towards the house. I start to laugh when I see her petite body head towards the house. Milo walks up and sits down behind me, placing both his hands on my belly bump and gives me a kiss on my exposed neck. A shiver runs down my body by the small sliver of affection.

Man, I'm horny.

"How's our baby doing?" He asks placing another kiss on my neck. At the sound of his voice, our baby kicks again and Milo chuckles.

"I'm pretty sure she's rearranging my insides by all her kicking." I laugh. Milo smirks against my neck and moves around me so that his face is pressed against my belly.

"That's my job you little fighter." He presses a kiss on my bump and I blush at his words. Milo looks up at me and his eyes darken. My body heats up and my panties start to drench by just his stare.

"By the look you're giving me teroso, I take it you agree?" He smirks and I roll my eyes to hide how much he's affecting me right now. Everyday since I've been pregnant, he would bring something home for the baby saying that we might need it. And then when he found out that we were having a girl, he already had painters and movers come in to decorate our little girls room. He was making my ovaries cry out again even though I was already pregnant.

"Look at the sunset." I tell him and he turns around to look at it. Milo sits up and pulls me to his chest as we both look along the horizon. The sun sets along the trees straight ahead, creating a brunt orange color to fill the sky. The small breeze is comfortable and nice on my skin and causes the skirt of my dress to flow around.

I don't know how long we've sat here for but before I know it, I'm sleeping against Milo's chest with his hards around me and his hands on my baby bump. My eyes are drowsy and my mind is becoming foggy but I still hear him when he speaks.

"I love you," he presses a kiss to my temple, "I'll forever love you and I promise to be the best father I can be."

I smile at his words and nuzzle closer to him.

Who would've thought that the devil had a heart? And who would've thought that I was the one who carried it?

Milo, the heir to the mafia and my heart.

*****

THE END!!!

Thank you guys so much for reading this novella of Milo. This is the end of the Wolfe Series but don't worry!! I have so many more new books that will be coming in 2022!!

Follow my Tik tok (princeleahsbooks) for more!!