10. The Unexpected

Isabelle

It's been a nice and calming month since I've been here. Ignoring all the parts where Milo will completely shut me out. Whatever. He's been acting like a huge dick lately. And I'm not talking about his penis.

After Milo climbed into bed with me and we had sex, it felt more like we were making love. It was much more passionate then the other times he parked his big Mack truck in my little garage. Hehe love you Cardi B. Anyway, it was a way different experience and unfortunately I think Milo caught in with that because the next day he wasn't home. Then the next. And then the next. It was a painful feeling that shot straight through my body. I didn't do anything wrong, but it still doesn't hurt less when your supposed husband shuts you out for the hundredth time.

Fuck him.

Well...

Shut up.

I'm laying down on the couch in the living room reading a book that I found in the in home library. It's...steamy. Like super steamy. Like my legs are clenched so tightly steamy. Who the hell bought this book? The book is pretty old and rustic and seems that it hasn't been touched in years but damn the words in this book is something else. It's about a girl who had to move in with her step uncle and two step cousins after her parents killed themselves. It's based in Colorado deep in the mountains and they're stuck in a snow storm. And holy shit some of these scenes got me hyperventilating.

I need Jesus.

Or just dick.

The sound of the front door slamming open and then a loud, screechy sound of a little girl causes me to slam the book shut and sit up to see who just barged in.

A little girl who looks to be around seven or eight saunters in wearing a pink dress with bright blue vans. Her hair is blonde and falls down all the way down to her butt and she has piercing blue eyes. Behind her is an older man who looks to be around forty with light brown hair and amber eyes. He's pretty tall, maybe around Milo's height but his face is kind and gentle.

"Where's Emmy!" The little girl shouts so loud that I have to cover my ears to block out the high pitch of her voice. The man behind her sighs but has a warm smile on his face.

"Amelia! Where are you, my daughter is driving me insane!" The girl shoots him a glare and punches his leg.

I stand up to announce my presence and they both stop walking when they see me.

"Holy cow you are so pretty!" The little girl exclaims and starts running to me. I don't know why I do it but I start running away from her.

Little kids scare me. Sue me.

"Good luck trying to run away from her. She won't stop until she catches you." The man chuckles, watching the interaction.

"She'll bite me!" I yell, still running away from the little blondie.

She giggles still chasing me. "I'm seven. I stopped biting people when I turned four."

I eventually lose my footing and fall flat on my face and the girl jumps on my back to hug me.

"I'm Lucia! You are pretty. Let's be friends." Lucia says still hugging my back. Since she's so tiny and light, I was able to lift myself off the floor with her still clung onto my back. I fix the dress I'm wearing and lightly laugh.