Chapter 11: The Professor Returns?

"What exactly are we looking for here Luke?" Emmy asked whilst looking out of the apartment window.

"I'm trying to find something that the Professor gave me when I left for America." Luke rummaged through different drawers and cupboards.

"And what is this thing exactly?" Emmy turned to Luke.

"It's...something that could help us. Could. I'm not saying it will, but it's worth a shot."

Emmy muttered to herself.

"We have to be quick though Luke. Targent is close to carrying out their plan."

"I know. I'm just...trying to find it. I'm sure I had it in here somewhere."

Emmy looked out of the window and saw a girl running towards then with some thugs.

"Huh? Is that...Flora?"

"Huh?" Luke stopped searching and walked to the window to look for her. He instantly saw her, still with her disguise on - even though her scarf was slipping off. "What is she doing here? I thought she was in the Casino. And why is she being chased?"

"I don't know Luke. That's what we should find out. We need to help her." Emmy saw an object approaching them at rapid speed. It looked like a burning boulder as if someone had launched it from a catapult. But she didn't know where exactly it came from, she knew the general location and it looked like it was launched from Chinatown. "LOOK OUT!!!" She pushed Luke out of the apartment room and the entire room managed to get destroyed, along with some other rooms. Emmy got launched out of the room alongside Luke. Smoke had been released from the impact site and Emmy started coughing as she was looking for Luke. "Luke! Where are you?"

"I'm...here." Luke groaned as he got up to his feet. He looked back towards his apartment room and noticed it had been completely destroyed. The entrance was even blocked and managed to cause some other rooms to collapse inside as well. "They...they destroyed it. I couldn't even find what the Professor gave me." Luke fell to his knees and stared at the ground for a bit before clenching a fist and slamming it onto the floor.

"Targent. This. Ends. Now! We're going to stop you here in London once and for all!" Luke hissed. He got back to his feet and stormed out of the apartment building along with many other people who lived there, some of who also had their rooms destroyed by the boulder.

"Hey Luke, calm down. Calm down. You don't want to kill them do you?"

"Of course not! That would be totally ungentlemanly of me!" Luke complained. "I just want to stop them from causing any more mayhem around!"

"So do I. But we need to wait for Dimitri before we can continue with the plan." Emmy and Luke remained outside the back of the apartment and waited for Dimitri. Whilst they waited, they discussed how they would stop Cyrus. Luke suggested they bring him to his knees whilst Emmy went for the completely violent way of beating Cyrus up into a pulp.

Meanwhile, Flora was still running towards the apartment when she saw it get destroyed by an unidentified object.

"No! LUKE!!!" She started to run even faster and managed to lose some of the thugs behind her. She only had 3 left but she on her own couldn't deal with them. If Luke and Emmy survived the explosion, she could find them and bring the thugs to them to deal with. "Please be okay!" she thought to herself whilst still running.

Flora had just passed Chinatown when she heard someone cackling from inside, near to where Don Paolo's restaurant was.

"IN YOUR FACE!"

It sounded like Cyrus, but Flora couldn't confront him on her own. She needed to find the others so she would have some sort of backup to deal with Cyrus.