Happy Tree Town's Hospital of No Hope

Flaky's POV 

It felt like hours until we got to Happy Tree Town's Local Hospital. The Ambulance had almost crashed a few times. What was I expecting? A nut head was driving the ambulance. We got out the ambulance and plopped Lammy on the gurney. We pushed through the patients , nurses and doctors. It was always crowded as usual. I thought about how much money a doctor can get paid with having dozens of people in the hospital every day. Suddenly a few doctors blocked everyone out of the way except Lumpy who was running with lammy on a stretcher.

"Excuse me but we need you to go sit in the waiting room." "B-B-BUT THIS IS URGENT OUR FRIEND IS ON THE LAST STRING OF HER LIFE!" Petunia screamed. Many people looked at us from the waiting room. "Yeah" I said in a higher tone than usual. (which sounded like a squeaky rubber duck) What was I saying? I knew there wasn't any hope for Lammy. I wish that I can tell my friends what's going with this town but they NEVER believe me. They always rolled their eyes and say "Nice story." After a few minutes of screaming they called a security guard who escorted us to the front of the hospital and told us to wait for news.

"I can't believe this do you believe this?" Petunia cried. Everyone was quiet. I looked at Giggle's face, guilt was painted all over it. Petunia soon started to shut up. It was just a long line of silence until Cuddles broke it. "Hey guys? Do mind if I leave I feel uncomfortable." I could tell Cuddles didn't want to seem rude so i nodded and so did the others. "Me too I'm scared we are gonna get bad news from the doctors." Petunia said. "Sure" Giggles said in a raspy voice. They left slowly dragging sadness along with them. 

It was only me and Giggles left behind on the steps of the Hospital. We sat there in silence waiting for the news of Lammy well only Giggles was waiting for that kind of news. I was just waiting for the news of Lammy's "Death". I then started to think what had happened that caused someone to slam the door on Lammy's face and what caused Giggles to cry so much. "Hey G-G-Giggles what happened with you and Cuddles and who was that slammed the door on Lammy's face?" Giggles face went straight she turned to me "Do you really want to know?" I nodded. "Well I invited Flippy to the party but I also invited Cuddles without him knowing. Cuddles came in early and I wanted to make him feel comfortable. So I gave him some tea and some of my covers and I put on a movie we both watched together. 

Flippy came in and he thought I was cheating and the rest is history." I felt dread for Giggles but something felt wrong. "G-Ggiggles no need to be rude b-" The sound the hospital door opening and closing interrupted me. A young looking doctor came up to us with a sad look on her face "We are sorry, but you're friend didn't make it." She said in a soft tone. Giggles looked at her knees and started to cry. All I could is sit next to her and pat her back. "Look Giggles everything is going to be okay." Giggles stopped sniffling and looked at me with a terrified but angry look on her face. "FLAKY EVERYTHING IS NOT GONNA BE OKAY EVERYTHING ISN'T FINE! LOOK I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF LITTLE FAIRYTALE YOU'RE LIVING WHERE PEOPLE ARE DYING AND COMING BACK TO LIFE LIKE SOME LIVING DEAD MOVIE BUT THIS IS THE REAL WORLD! AND LAMMY IS DEAD AND SHE WILL STAY DEAD." 

I looked at my knees feeling the tears fall from my face and watching it fall on to my knees. "H-h-hey i'm sorry."Giggles said I didn't speak a word. Giggles knew she had hurt my feelings and walked away. "Do you need any tissues ma'am?" The doctor said. "No thank you." I got up and limped to my house.